Skin Not Appearing At Enter

I need help because when i enter my server the server is using the hipster ped but if i revive the user the original skin and clothes appears

EDIT: I want to add that no errors in console are appearing

Try deleting the user and creating a new one

It continues, i tried it with me and the other founder and it still happens

Maybe there is a problem with your skin changer, or sql. Check them out, or replace them.

i will try it :smiley:

1 Like

It continues happening the problem and now it gives the crash:CfxCrashDump_2021_04_16_18_22_03.zip (1.3 MB)

change the script to another version

i already used version 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 and nothing happened, no errors in console

1 Like

Try only with skingchange and esx_skin and let’s see

ok, i will try

scrip work?

Had the exact same issue. Make a backup of your database drop the old and import the new. Fixed it instantly. Also make sure your config is right in your spawn manager.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Can u help me specifying? Like the db i understanded but i dont know how to “config” the spawn manager

Didn’t Helped, Now my skin is continues like this:

And Now I Appear On Random Places, Also I Can’t See My Food And Use Admin Commands.
When I Use Admin Commands An Error Appear In My Console And Chat:

I now repaired the admin commands and everything but the skin don’t appears too

give me your server.cfg

or copy my

np, i was working all day and the other founder was not helping me so he is going to try to program the server, if not works we will start from the start another time :smiley: thanks for the help

1 Like

Anything you can tell me and I will try to help you

1 Like

I already recreated the server and everything works ok, thank you all for your help :grinning::white_check_mark: