Since I enabled OneSync players and cars go invisible randomly

As the title says, players and cars turns invisible randomly.

I enabled OneSync + 64 slots, modifying all loops that iterate players to for _, player in ipairs(GetActivePlayers())

As we were experiencing issues, disabling OneSync and rollback to 32 slots it’s working perfectly.

As far as I know, OneSync causes 2 problems in my server:

• Randomly invisible players and cars.
  • No players near for example when EMS try to revive a dead player

I’m running in Linux with latest artifact and all my scripts are on the latest updates.

The thing is: when I disable OneSync everything works perfect, 100% stable & 0 bugs… but we really need 64 slots because 32 is pretty short for the amount of players we have.

Also wanted to solve a doubt I have, how many slots can hold the 15$ pantreon? It’s 64 slots or how many?

Thank you and sorry for my bad English :brown_heart:

Your loops should be 0, 255 not 64. Also, there is a better method for doing the loops which is found here:

This should resolve your issues.

Also the 15$ patreon is limited to 64 slots as of right now.

Hello @ChieF-TroN,

Thank you for your answer.

As I’ve said in my post, I’ve already updated all the loops to:

for _, player in ipairs(GetActivePlayers())

Didn’t solve my issues…

It didn’t read that way before you edited your post. But it’s fine. As for that not resolving your issue, than I’m not sure. I still have issues with this on my server where some users will join the server invisibly, but not randomly go invisible after they’ve already connected, so I’m not quite sure how to resolve this issue for ya.