SimplePassive: Passive Mode in your FiveM server, just like in GTA:O

how do i get this to work? I have it in my server but when I do /passive or what ever the command is nothing happens

Make sure that the resource is running.

What do you mean with transparency problem? If you want to check the source code, just browse the repo or do a git clone to get a local copy.

Your website is down :confused:

I know, Iā€™m slowly moving the information to the GitHub Wiki.

This is actually the only project that has not been moved, so the documentation is probably going to be moved in an hour or two.

1 Like

Really need a passive mod for my gamemode x)
Tried to setup it without the wiki, was not really working ^^ā€™

Sorry for the late response, I have now updated the GitHub readme and wiki.

Hey, I do /passivetoggle or /passive but nothing happens like thereā€™s no command like that.

Are you sure that the resource is started?

1 Like

Yes it is, i even did restart it in game but still thereā€™s no command starts with p at all

The commands are server sided and restricted.

add_ace builtin.everyone simplepassive.changeself allow right? even if i execute it on client side same thing

Hi!

I have a suggestion:
It would be very useful to be able to define who to allow to use each command (You can activate the passive mode by script call but not allow to use /passivetoggle)

• I say this because, for example, I donā€™t know how to compile the resource to be able to use it, so I have to use the already compiled script and I donā€™t have the possibility of modifying it.

You need to execute that command on the server.

You can always create an event and send it to the server, and change passive from the server.

Hi. Would anyone know how to disable the auto-adjust movement of the camera when you go through another player in passive mode?

I tried to fix it with the help of some people and it didnā€™t worked.

We were unable to fix this even with the collisions disabled.

:{ why ?

Desktop Screenshot 2021.04.07 - 09.58.23.82 (2)

Ive added this to my server and it started no problem but i cant exicute the command. do i have to have ace in the server for this to work? because as of right now i dont have ace added and i cant use the command

Commands are restricted. Check the documentation.

Okay now i dont get the point, where can i change perms, due i got some stuff , but not the actual point