SimpleMenu w/ Ace Permissions and made in Lua

SimpleMenu Add Ace Permissions Tutorial

Link to the Video Tutorial!

NOTE: In Updated Screenshots, the Emergency Services Menu is not showing; refer to Outdated Screenshots.

The tutorials (Lines to go with them) on this site may or may not be outdated; refer to the last link or the Tutorial.html file in the download (Open it VIA a Web Browser).

Somewhat Current Screenshots

Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2 Screenshot_3 Screenshot_4 Screenshot_5 Screenshot_6 Screenshot_7

Outdated Screenshots

Screenshot_1 Screenshot_2 Screenshot_3 Screenshot_4 Screenshot_5 Screenshot_6 Screenshot_7

If you want to enable certain aspects of the Menu that are disabled or don’t know how to add Ace Permissions and more, feel free to check the link below!

Tutorial for Various Things about the Menu

What does it do?

View SimpleMenu Releases for more info.

• Allows for Weapon Spawning (35 Weapons)
  • Allows for Vehicle Spawning (297 Cars)
  • Allows for Ped Changing (700 Peds)
  • Allows for Weapon(s) Clearing
  • Allows for Giving Armour to Ped
  • Allows for Healing Ped
  • Allows for God Mode
  • Allows for Invisibility
  • Allows for Vehicle Repairs
  • Allows for Vehicle Cleaning
  • Allows for Teleportation to Waypoint (Either VIA the Menu or F10 on the Keyboard)

Known Bugs

• Currently none. Previous bugs have been fixed; if you encounter any, report them in our issues section.

NOTE:

This Script runs on NativeUI. NativeUI is included in the files but is not made by myself but by Frazzle. Feel free to suggest that if you want me to add additional features or base it on a new UI.

How to Open?

Open the Menu by pressing F6.

How to give Permissions

To add permissions for any given person, do the following:

Put the following code in the server.cfg

# SimpleMenu Group
add_ace identifier.steam:[Steam HEX Here] simplemenu.admin allow --Name of Person Here
add_ace identifier.steam:[Steam HEX Here] simplemenu.state allow --Name of Person Here
add_ace identifier.steam:[Steam HEX Here] simplemenu.emt allow --Name of Person Here
add_ace identifier.steam:[Steam HEX Here] simplemenu.fire allow --Name of Person Here
add_ace identifier.steam:[Steam HEX Here] simple menu.emergency allow --Name of Person Here

How to Add Emergency Services Cars

1: Go to lines 356 → 366
2: When you go there, add the Emergency Services spawn codes (On your server) to be able to spawn them in-game
3: Must reload Script after changes

How to enable Custom Car & Ped Spawning

For Custom Car Spawns

1: Uncomment lines 385 & 387 (To uncomment remove “–”)

2: Uncomment lines 393 → 397 (To uncomment remove “–[[” and “]]”)

For Custom Ped Spawns

1: Uncomment lines 1286 & 1288 (To uncomment remove “–”)

2: Uncomment lines 1294 → 1298 (To uncomment remove “–[[” and “]]”)

To add the Custom Peds and Custom Cars, follow the templates located on lines 310 & 1234

Downloads

Download Link Here!

Release Version Tag

New Changelog:

• Added a Version Checker
  • UI Changes

Old Changelog:

Changes:
* Added Admin Menu
* Moved God Mode to Admin Menu
* Moved Invisibility to Admin Menu
* Better UI
* Added Highway Patrol Loadout Option
* Added Highway Patrol Vehicle Spawn Option
* Added Commit Suicide Option
* Invisibility option is now Toggle On & Off via a single button
* Godmode option is now Toggle On & Off via a single button

SimpleMenu-v1.1.rar (69.2 KB)

Changes 
- Mouse Optimization
- Civilian Toolbox Menu (Handsup and Kneel Handup)
- Give all Weapons option
- Close Menu option
- Loadouts
- Remove Armour Option
- Renamed Never Wanted to Remove Wanted
- Various Car Controls added

SimpleMenu-v1.0.rar (67.9 KB)

Changes
Added Emergency Services SubMenu (State, EMT, Fire | State can be used for all LEO/Police Vehicles or if you know how to add new List Types, you can do that | You may also message me to add more Emergency Services List Types | Must know Ace Permissions to do so)
Removed Ace Permissions from Ped Healing and Ped Get Armour
Added MORE Ace Permissions for Emergency Services SubMenu
Re-Added Mouse Support (Use old NativeUI Folder to keep no Mouse Support)

SimpleMenu-v0.2.9.rar (54.1 KB)

Changes
Added Ace Permissions to the following
    Player Healing
    Give Armour
    Godmode
    Invisibility
--If you wish to have more put behind Permissions, please suggest them!

SimpleMenu-v0.2.8.rar (53.7 KB)

Changes
Added Options for Custom Peds & Custom Vehicle Spawning
Removed Mouse Support -
[To Prevent random spinning due to the mouse being on the border of the screen]
Added Never Wanted
Removed Downloads

SimpleMenu-v0.2.7.rar Removed (54.3 KB)

Changes
Added God Mode Toggle
Added Invisibility Toggle
Added Fix Vehicle
Added Clean Vehicle
Added Delete Vehicle
Added Teleportation to Waypoint (Either from the Menu or F10 on the Keyboard) 
[It's not able to be abused, though. Vehicles do not TP with the Ped]

SimpleMenu-v0.2.4.rar Removed (53.4 KB)

Changes
Added Ped Changing [700 Peds to Choose From]

SimpleMenu-v0.2.3.rar Removed (50.1 KB)

Changes:
Added Giving Ped Armour
Added Healing Ped
Cleaner UI (Similar to last update but for Player Options)

SimpleMenuv0.2.2.rar Removed (50.2 KB)

Changes:
Added Ped Armour Set
Added Ped Heal

SimpleMenuv0.2.rar Removed (52.3 KB)

Changes:
Cleaner UI
Added Seat Swapping

SimpleMenuv0.1.1.rar Removed (52.3 KB)

Download Link Updated for Drag & Drop. Make sure start NativeUI is above start SimpleMenu!

GitHub Link

SimpleMenu | GitHub

SimpleMenu Wiki

8 Likes

In the next hour or two this will be updated to fix the Weapons List duplicating when getting weapons and also to clean up the menu a bit!

UPDATE: Script has been updated!

Could you possible upload it to Github? Just so people don’t have to download the resource to look at the code… lol… if not, that’s fine… Still good script though!

2 Likes

Yeah sure… I can do that. I will start doing so now.

1 Like

There you go. Its added :slight_smile:

Can we stop with the multiple releases? If you made it yourself, nice job but we have seen this before. We have seen so many of these exact simple menu style menus for vehicles and peds and weapons and other stuff. Please create something new and original that we haven’t seen yet that may change FiveM for the better and help others majorly.

1 Like

Well thats the whole reason I am working on updates. This is not going to be the final release. Its just easiest to work with NativeUI rather than warmenu or something similar.

Nice job. To make it even better, you could add ace permissions to this.

1 Like

Not sure why your doing this as this won’t change anything. People will release whatever they want no matter how many times it’s been done. If you do not like it simply don’t look at the topic and move on. Not sure why it is so necessary for people like you to go and waste your time saying stuff like that. This is how it has been for a long time. I hate to go in thread and see this “war”. It’s literally more annoying seeing all this nonsense complaints about " oh no this has been release so many be creative." Don’t takes this the wrong way. I’m not bashing you in any way. On another note, this person is trying to learn lua at the very least.

3 Likes

I am going to stop at v0.2.4 for a bit, if you want anything else added feel free to suggest it. I may or may not take the suggestion and add Ace Permissions but at this moment I feel its not needed with the little bits to it.

If you wish to remove certain PEDs, Cars and or Weapons it is easiest to put “–” in front of the PED, Car or Weapon to comment it out and remove it from the selectable list.

HINT:

–[[
Mass Remove Here
–]]

Is the best way to mass remove stuff from the list.

Should I add the option to allow for Custom Cars? You will have to custom add the Spawn Codes unless you are willing to send me a text file of all your Spawn Codes (And each spawn code being on a separate line and not the same line to help with speed on my end)

Example of Text File:

2017DodgeCharger
19Durango
13charger
pd1
pd2
pd3

Menu has just got a BIG update. If you wish to remove certain things like God Mode & Invisibility read either the README.mg on GitHub or the How to remove God Mode & Invisibility section on this post!

@Thymester I love this update. It gets people away from the cancerous VMenu. Keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

Is this able to be disabled for non admins so only admins have use of it?

1 Like

Glad you have use for it.

Negative not at this moment. You are able to restrict certain things from the Lua file however to allow certain things to be locked and use vMenu for your other Admin stuff.

UPDATE

Ace Permissions have been ADDED

1 Like

Should player healing and Armour replenish not be Ace Permed or should it stay?

Menu is now fully released (Can/May still add changes).

Emergency Services SubMenu is now the newest and biggest addition to the Menu!

If you wish for me to add more Emergency Services List Type’s feel free to DM me or reply to me here telling me what you want me to add (as in List names)

Menu Updated again, more updates will for sure slow now. I am going to hold off on future updates.

Changes

• Mouse Optimization
  • Civilian Toolbox Menu (Handsup and Kneel Handup)
  • Give all Weapons option
  • Close Menu option
  • Loadouts
  • Remove Armour Option
  • Renamed Never Wanted to Remove Wanted
  • Various Car Controls added