Simple LeaderBoard with Ranks [QBCore / ESX / VRP / Standalone] [PAID]

Can i mod other ranking i mean wanna make life skill leader board somthing like that

1 Like

Hi ! we don’t quite understand what you mean, you can edit any script file, even the graphical interface, which was made in VueJS. But the script itself is a ranking between players, it will only be another type of ranking if you edit and adapt it. :slight_smile:

aparece-me este erro

1. You lack the required entitlement to use lg_leaderboard
1 Like

Delete the .fxap file in the script folder :smiley:

No asset found. Already purchased it.

1 Like

Hello ! We saw your email, we will answer you there :slight_smile:

Can you make something , people can see the top 5 player blip ? I think that will be funny

It is currently not possible as we are updating other scripts at the moment. But when we are going to update the Leaderboard, we will consider putting an option, which if activated, will show the best placed on the map. :slight_smile:

thanks for reply , Im glad to hear this , I will pay it in few day , and I will expect it will be useful !

1 Like

hello can you dm me a bit

1 Like

Hello ! we will talk to you in private :smiley:

Hi, I bought this script and the name is bugging am ghmatti

1 Like

Hello ! we will answer you in private :slight_smile:

have anyone know , where can I clear the k/d

1 Like

You just need to delete the leaderboard table in the database. :slight_smile:

[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 207.015ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql]     UPDATE leaderboard SET kills = ?, deaths = ?, score = ? WHERE identifier = ? [21,37,1050,"redacted"]
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 211.418ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql]     UPDATE leaderboard SET kills = ?, deaths = ?, score = ? WHERE identifier = ? [21,37,1050,"redacted"]
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 213.7591ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 215.0238ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 218.0674ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 675.7018ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 677.0344ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 816.5886ms to execute a query!
[      script:oxmysql] [WARNING] lg_leaderboard took 879.3763ms to execute a query!

Any suggestions for optimizing this query?

You can reset my license

Is it possible to have the option added to reset stats in game? So we can use it for events

I don’t understand right, would you like to reset (delete) the entire rank?

Correct

Because sometimes we like to do TDM rounds in game. We will use the leaderboard to see who is the highest score. Then we switch to a new area and we do another TDM style event. So if we could reset the ranks each time it would be nice! With a command with ace perm maybe.