Simple Doorbell Script

:star2: FEATURES

This script creates a point where you could ring a job. You will be put on a timer and all members of the job will be informed.

• Job based
  • Easy add own bells through the config
  • Easy to change the language
  • Open source
  • Fully optimized (0.0ms)

:hammer_and_wrench: CONFIGURABLE

• Language (easy to add own)
  • Add Bells by yourself
  • Spam Protection

:open_file_folder: DEPENDENCIES

:arrow_down: LINKS

:snail: GENERAL INFORMATION

Code is accessible Yes
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 100
Requirements ESX Legacy, Overextended Libary
Support Yes
3 Likes

nice work man

2 Likes

is it fine if i do a pr for target support? idk if it will work

1 Like

What exactly do you mean by that? do you mean advertising with pr? the licence is given on Github, you can read the usage rights there.

Pull reguest

Basically I made it so that people can choose between target and textui in the config and I sent a PR so you can mergey your and mine resource

if u wanna, sure go for it

Yep I sent it to your github

Good script. Was easy to convert to qbcore. I was able to use the event trigger for a cellphone notification. Keeps the immersive RP.

1 Like

Hello, the script is really good, I only have one problem, namely when someone rings the whole server gets a notification at the top right that someone has rung, so everyone who is online gets the green bar. How to fix this?

ure using esx legacy right?

1 Like

yes i have ESX legacy 1.8.5

Have u made any changes on the script?

No just added new coordinates

Im not home right now, will take a look on the newest version, have u tried to use the 1.0.0 release?

Great script and pretty usefull

Hi, nice script, really, but do you think it’s possible to add a way for the job alerted to respond, like β€œpress Y for prevent poeple you coming” and the player who ring the bell will be notified β€œA **** take you call”
Sorry for my bad English, thanks in advance :smiley:

Anyone got a guide on how to add a bell?