Simple Discord Bot (Using Discord Webhook)

Pretty simple script, just get your webhook from discord, and paste it in. If you’re using the default chat in fivem, this should work perfectly.

3 Likes

Two things.

One, is there anyway you could make it so that messages that are prefixed with a OOC | or a 911| that are being ran using /ooc or /911 could be displayed in the discord channel. Since right now it’s just displaying normal chat that is ran without a command.

Second, I’m 90% sure this is an exact copy of a discord bot that was created a long time ago.

Yes you can do that, I did not see any of these releases, it is just one line of code, and i didn’t search up to see if anyone else made any.

I can do the /ooc and /911 things soon in next update, this just shows chat.

Nice! I’ll be waiting. :slight_smile:

so I am going to play dumb here for I am new to this, I can send and or receive messages via my rp discord correct?

1 Like

The script before this one had a lot of timing out half the server do you know if this issue is corrected

1 Like

Basically yes… and once you are able to see /911 and /ooc then it will be a lot better for people like Dispatch also to see 911 calls while not in game.

1 Like

Yep, I will release this when I get some time, I am working on something else ATM. Also my database jailer should be coming back, it was released with me thinking that the orginal script owner was someone else, so it got taken down, but it will be back, I spoke with the original creator and storted it out.

1 Like

very kewl. can’t wait to try it out

1 Like

Hey btw this causes timeout out issues and we had this and we took it out and it fixed the problems

Does this bot support messages from discord to game?

Have a problem with kill logs, every kill log spam a 50 times.

Also would like to know if it supports this

Is there any way to do it backwards? Send a message from discord to server FiveM?

Hey guys, it is almost done…

Hi, just came across this. Any update on the update? Is it working in it’s current form?

it is working, but I am still updating it.

1 Like

I would like to do this system but only
If I use a command
Ex: / tweet + message = send in the #tweet channel
Or / dark + message = send in the #darknet channel
For the moment it sends all the messages in the same channel
Thanks sorry for up old post

I will upload something when I have time.