Community Closed (20 Characters)

Patrol went amazing today! Apply today to be apart of Signal One’s quality RP!

Bump!

Patrol tomorrow! Apply now and be all set for patrol tomorrow!

Apply now to join us later today in a patrol!

Patrol went amazing today! Apply today to be apart of our quality roleplay!!

Bump!

I don’t suppose you guys have any department of choice/field agent spots open for a very experienced roleplayer/content creater?

Our LEO department allows everyone to roam freely, run any department they’d like without many restrictions! And reserve departments are very easy to join. The application process is very easy especially if you already have experience!

I don’t want responsibilities. I want to be able to drive whatever cars, switch between fire/leo/civ whenever I want. I don’t want departmental responsibilities/restrictions. If that’s not something you can do then no thanks.

1 Like

Again. Read through our SOPs, we are a very relaxed community with little to no restrictions, if you are interested in joining then by all means try us out!

Patrol went amazing today! Apply today and join the quality roleplay!

Bump!

Post Bump!!

Does this community use Discord?

Yes! We use discord for our means of communication with our members. During patrol we have a teamspeak server we use for RTO.

Patrol tonight! Apply now and be good by patrol!

Bump!

Patrol went amazing today! Had some great scenes and we are continuing to grow! Apply today and join us for quality RP.

Bump!

Patrol tomorrow! We’re expected to have a decently sized turnout, apply today and add to that!