Shop not working

I need help!

When I am ingame it does not show at any shop any of those items…

Post a picture of your items table, are you using esx_foodtruck by chance? And where do the items you’ve added to the shops come from, what resource?

Resource: [FORK][ESX] Engine Repair kit & Tyre Kit | esx_repairkit V3

Any Solutions? (20 Words)

That’s rather odd, are you using esx_foodtruck at all? Have you tried to delete your server cache and let it regenerate? Any time I’ve had an issue with my shops, clearing the cache usually fixes it, but I also know that the foodtruck resource causes some issues with shops.

I deleted the cache and I restarted the server. Once I restarted it, it still does not work :confused:

Alright, are you getting any errors in your F8 console or server console?

There is actually 0 errors in the console…

Could you zip up your shop resource and post it so I can take a look at it and see if there is any issues in there.

Resource: esx_shops.rar (19.7 KB)

Shop Data table: shops (2).sql (1.9 KB)

Item Data table: items.sql (3.0 KB)

That all came from my server. I had to zip the esx_shops because it would not let me use a folder…

May sound silly, but you can try to change the ID of licenseplate, and blank_plate, to 36 and 37, you can also try to change the limit on them to something other than -1, as I know I’ve had that issue before. This would be in your items table.

Once I change it. It should work?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.