Sheriff_book

A small script for using the sheriff’s book as a police database (analogous to MDT)

Integrates with DB VoRP. Information about criminal activity is stored in a custom SQL table. Intuitive UI

Price: temporarily not for sale

Tebex

Discord

Preview
dependencies:
VORP
REDEM

Update to ver. 1.1.1
*ChangeLog*
added check for job for vorp and redem
ChangeLog
Update to ver. 1.1.0
* localization (lang.json file); 
* Redem support; 
* command availability settings in config.lua

Suggestions for updating the script, send to Discord

1 Like

Unfortunately, due to sanctions, the sale of the script is not possible at the moment. waiting and hoping

Free while the promotion is valid, after $30

How to open it?

7zip or Winrar

When I try to open the book with the command /sheriffbook it shows me “access denied for command sheriffbook” on F8

The command is only available to players with the administrator role. The description inside the package says that to run, you need to call TriggerServerEvent

No I mean how to open this sheriff book, what is TriggerServerEvent? I’m admin of server, but what is TriggerServerEvent. Sorry I’m the new of FiveM/RedM server creator. Should I type TriggerServerEvent(‘sheriffbook’) or something on F8?

To run script you may use command or TriggerServerEvent. TriggerServerEvent is into programm code event for use your coder.

I’m still confusing about this, do you have any documents or videos for tutorial? I know the TriggerServerEvent, so which file should I open? client.lua? server.lua? I got Visual Studio Code installed, but I just don’t know which file should I open, and how to add TriggerServerEvent? Is that just simply find a empty blank to type TriggerServerEvent XXXX?

If you don’t even have basic programming knowledge, don’t get hung up on it. Just enter the command “sheriffbook” in the in-game chat

fixed bug with nil Config in server.lua

hello
Personally even with the TriggerServerEvent impossible to open the book if you are not an admin, I tried by registercommand or items nothing opens.

send a piece of code with which you call book in person, preferably in discord

Yeah I know this, but it tells me “cmd access denied”, and I’m sure I just added me admin group in server.cfg. But it still like this, when I press F8, and type “sheriffbook” it tells me: script: sheriffbook command enter, and nothing happen, also no any error codes

RegisterCommand(‘sherifbook’, function(source, args, rawCommand)
local _source = source
local Character = VorpCore.getUser(_source).getUsedCharacter
local job = Character.job
if job == ‘Police’ or job == ‘sherif’ then
TriggerServerEvent(‘sheriffBook:server:open’)
end
end)

I tried with this function, is another one with an item that doesn’t work

This client or server side? If server need use tempory blok on client. TriggerServerEvent call only from client

I had tried your command, looks like it download new item in server, but when I type /sheriffbook, it give me error codes

Sorry, i don’t understand your
Download lates version

Yeah I just downloaded latest version, when I type /sheriffbook, it tells me command enter, but nothing happen, I got sql in my db