SetPedHairColor not working if I switch ped fremode model

Hit a weird bug in a resource I’m working on. I’ve made a character creator using the NUI, everything works when I first log into the server, I’m able to switch between all the props, textures and so on.

However, part of the creator allows the players to choose non freemode models. I know these aren’t all that customizeable if at all. The problem begins if they switch to a different model, and then back to a freemode model. I’m able to set everything, except for head overlays/textures, I can still set stuff like clothing, hats, masks. Just nothing related to the face: blemishes, makeup, complexion and so on, along with hair color. Although, I’m still able to switch hair?

Part of the code to set one of these features:

SetPedComponentVariation(PlayerPedId(), prop.propId, prop.propValue,prop.propTexture, 2)
SetPedHairColor(PlayerPedId(), prop.colorOne, prop.colorTwo)

The data received from the NUI to set the ped hair and color:

{
[“colorTwo”] = 8,
[“propId”] = 2,
[“propType”] = color,
[“colorOne”] = 10,
[“propValue”] = 5,
[“propName”] = hair,
[“propTexture”] = 4,
}

I’ve tried printing the entity model when changing to and from models to make sure I was receiving the correct models and both the freemode male and freemode f models are being set correctly. The only way I’ve fount to fix this so far is to relog. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT:

Solved… Explicitly setting the ped hair color on model load fixed it.

SetPedHairColor(ped, 1, 1)