Versatility RolePlay - The Final Hop

Versatility Role Play, Your next home. We guarantee it. FULLY CONTROLLER FRIENDLY.
Intro Video
discord.gg/versatilityrp

Let’s cut down to the meat of it, the whole idea of the server is to be a realistic roleplay city with the intent of streamer-friendly content being allowed to be created, or a nice area to go to when you get home or had a long day to un-wind and relax. That’s our DREAM. Quality over Quantity.

Now, let’s mention by DETAIL what every department has.
Police
*Reloadable taser with physical cartridges and barbs that remain deployable until a certain distance which rips them out, or you as the deployer of the taser can remove.
*An extensive uniform following all rankings accordingly, as well as holsters that CORRESPOND PROPERLY with your pistol. If your pistol is out, the holsters empty, if your pistol is in, the holster is filled :slight_smile: !
*A radio and dispatch system fully tailored to officers having every opportunity to communicate and get to situations in a timely manner!

• A third-eye system to interact with and fully do your job! or if that doesn’t appeal to you, a fully discreet esx style menu. :grin:
  • An MDT to fully do every action from fining to reductions to cancelling fines, to actually jailing! Upcoming update will be Sonoran CAD at some point in the near future :grin:
  • Very detailed vehicles to patrol in, VRP branded of course with an RCMP theme(Canadian police)
  • Non lethal beanbag gun for situations that requires more volatility than a taser.
  • Customized POLICE ONLY weaponry

Emergency Medical Services
*Third eye options to work your day-to-day services, as well as an esx style menu if third eye isn’t for you <3
*Ambulances fully detailed and customized to our cities detail, RCMP likeness.
*Stretcher beds and interactable options with downed individuals possible in city, as well as FULLY FUNCTIONING beds loading into the ambulance, loading out of the ambulance with the player IN the bed. Fully synced at all times.
*A dispatch system designed to allow you to do your job properly and promptly, without delay aside your own input.
*A detailed fines and charges system for misused resources or time of Emergency Medical Services
*Tools to aid with other players pains, or straps to restrain convulsing patients or violent ones!
*Helicopters designed to make quick transport for dire situations possible!
*Proper uniforms designed to make you feel like what you’re doing. Not just pretend.

** Fire and Rescue Services**
*A firehose which will connect to your truck, a fire hydrant, or a fire extinguisher to deal with fires that arise or are caused by other players through arson! >:)
*Fires that come about randomly with a dispatch system designed to allow you to reach the fire before it spreads beyond control!

• Custom fire buildings designed to accommodate your massive vehicles and tools.
  • Firefighting gear so you aren’t fighting fires in a t-shirt.
    *Different sorts of fire with smoke to identify them!
    *Attachable hoses to trucks and supply line.
    *A large fleet of vehicles for Fire
    *Realistic Fire Gear to protect from the fires and smoke
    *Helicopter with water bucket and hose
    *Multiple Departments (City, Vespucci Beach, Grapeseed)
    *Fire Menu with /commands and prompts to assist in rescuing and protecting citizens.
    *Rope Rescues(Applies to EMS as well)
    *Vehicle Rescues(Applies to EMS as well)
    *Fire Script to automatically start fires around the City.
    *Custom clothing, SCBA Gear with working lights, masks, and respirators
    *Bomb Squad and Scuba Diving Squad
    *Player started fires
    *Custom Emergency Pager system

Civilians
*A GREAT PHONE for a great day, from every application to imagine, you’ll find it on our phone. It is tailored to make everything you do in the city more enjoyable, from calls to voice calls to Twitter or just games, it will accommodate you.

• Jobs in EVERY area of the city, from Sandy Shores to Vespucci Boulevard or Grove Street, there is over 65+ miscellaneous jobs, 10+ restaurant jobs, 5+ Government jobs, 10+ Services jobs, If you are into a nice night of working, you’ll find something you enjoy, I promise it :smiley:
  • Recreational drugs available without the worries of gang life threatening your life.
  • Multiple leisure activities around the city, from cyber bars to movies you can watch with your friends on the big screens! or just a beach day with some volleyball or basketball or even GOLF, you have MULTIPLE options every day to relax, not just the same thing over and over again.
  • Drifting events, go carting, fishing, pool, multiple jobs, off-roading events, crypto mining, sifting and gold panning, player owned businesses, mining, gold mining, chicken farms, fast food restaurants, a very extensive trucking logistics jobs, mailing services, night clubs, a vast opportunity to live wherever you’d love to be, lawyers and courts actively used, custom Department of Justice.
  • Roleplay to find out more on this (:smiley:
  • Dealerships are player ran aside PDM.

Gangs
*Turf to manage and run, alongside distribute in for bonuses or extort civilians and shops
*Gang Wars that are actively logged on your territories only, as well as penalties for starting wars on neutral gangs without proper initiation during a current war.
*Hideouts for all gangs are created at the discretion of the gang leaders. From garages to stashes to clothing, they will be your choice.
*Scripts designed to enhance drugs and smoking. If you smoke you will physically HOLD your choice of smoke, as well as exhale a massive cloud or weak cloud dependent on how much of an inhale you take. As well as effects corresponding to the drugs! Smoke weed, you’ll be high, smoke crack, you’ll feel invincible! and many more!
*Selling to civilians, in planes, in boats, you have many options to move your goods, you will never be bound to one location.
*Black markets with the opportunity to be a black arms dealer if you and your crew can manage to hold it down.
*Cayo Perico Island: A lawless island designed for criminals and criminals alike, where death and demise are sure to come to you swiftly on this island. There is a very long distanced bridge leading you to this island, there is a FINAL City Laws Checkpoint before you enter this island. Whatever happens happens, LEO will not come to assist you.

• Thought I’d forget about you huh? You have ALL your own tools to do your jobs as gang members, from bags over the head to your own interactable third eye menu, or again if it doesn’t appeal to you, an esx-style menu to keep everyone happy :slight_smile:

Mechanics
*Five different scripts integrated into one job for all mechanics to have one option to fix all, or if you are fully in depth and want to customize and do a car job to perfection, that’s also available for you.
*Elaborate color combinations, as well as multiple tires and engines that can all be custom tuned for speeds unlike any other car.

• A billing system that works FOR ease and for you, click and go. No need to find someones ID. just click them!
    *Notifications to your phone for requests or towings, as well as stocking jobs for your shop.

This city is designed for all of us to come together and play, and have fun. We don’t care for your money, we just want your time!
Diller and the VRP team.

A weekly event :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This city is fun and full of amazing people ready to get into some serious rp and also become some of the moat awesome friends you will ever meet jump in and hang on to your undies

2 Likes

Glad to call this city home and the community family. By far the best I’ve played in. Lots of fun activities to do in the city with your friends.

3 Likes

Love this city. Great community. Glad to call this place home you’ll definitely have fun in this city and you’ll meet a lot of great people.

3 Likes

From different city’s i have tried always turned for the worst, But this city since i joined i’ve been treated with respect and met a lot of great people. The RP scenes are amazing, the amount of things to do in the city are almost endless. I for sure won’t be looking for another city for a long time. and you won’t either all you need is one night with this city and you will be hooked i promise!.

1 Like

A bumps.

What did the drug addict ask for? Another bump

What do people hate to hit on the roads?
Bumps

:star: :star: :star: :star:

Hands down the best server I have seen in the last ten years. The whole power tripping admins is not a thing here. The to-xic gets thrown out quick.

It is a small server right now, avg 20 a night, but will be amazing for anyone to join. Several jobs are open. Some even need high command or head of. This is the best time to join!

1 Like

I have never felt more at home. My previous city got shut down and i was immediately welcomed in like i was family. There is so much to do, and the Owners are great. This server takes home to a new level. They completely got rid of any chance for Pay to Win and even if you feel so generous as to donate, they put it right back into the city. I’m never going anywhere else!

1 Like

What is something women hate, but love at the same time?
A baby bump

I’m malformed, but I’m intended.
Drivers who go fast hate me.
What am I? A speed bump

b-b-b-b-b-b-bump

Da baby. Da bump

OK I FORGOT TO MAKE JOKES I WAS MAKING SOME EMS MEDICAL STUFF. So what doesn’t make any sense? Canada. Cause we stopped making cents a while ago and now round up.
I mean bump.

Why do Geese hate warnings? It gives them goose bumps. :D…

1 Like

Had a script break in the city, so I had to take a break…
Guess you could say it was a real BUMP in the road? No? Ok I’ll leave

So, here I am trying to stay awake watching Al Pacino take a bump, and I said I want a bump too. So here I am taking a bump.

Been a while since I bumped, so here I am, bumping.