Servers going in singleplayer state

So this is what i have seen, if there are no players on the server most likely the server will be in singleplayer state, which means that the server reacts as if it was like a singleplayer game(when paused everything pauses etc). Even tho you can do all the commands and everything. I think to fix this the server owners need to restart the server and then it will be fixed for a while. So as long as you have players online it will be fine.Is this a problem with FiveReborn? Because thats what i was told, if so i hope it gets fixed ASAP as its a huge problem(imo). Thank You.

@LuckyApplez said in Servers going in singleplayer state.:

So this is what i have seen, if there are no players on the server most likely the server will be in singleplayer state, which means that the server reacts as if it was like a singleplayer game(when paused everything pauses etc). Even tho you can do all the commands and everything. I think to fix this the server owners need to restart the server and then it will be fixed for a while. So as long as you have players online it will be fine.Is this a problem with FiveReborn? Because thats what i was told, if so i hope it gets fixed ASAP as its a huge problem(imo). Thank You.

singleplayer state, uhmm thats not how it works. So no this isn’t really an issue. There is a slight issue where if everyone leaves the server doesn’t immediatly recognize this yet. So restarting it fixes that,