Servers are not showing up on the FiveM server list

As I said servers are not showing up on the fivem list, meaning direct connect is possible but it is not showing up here even after I took out the discord link from #sv_master1 “”.

1 Like

Would you please not get smart with the people that are trying to help.

3 Likes

Same exact issue I am having, exactly as you described it.

1 Like

did u see that my sv_master commented as u show ? it still get me problem not show up on server list see my cfg file

1 Like

Forgot to mention these servers have been up for a long time with separate ports, not until this morning did the issue present itself.

1 Like

got same problem with my server here, my server config: it’s A Zap-hosted server
sv_hostname “[BRASIL] OMEGA ONLINE-VEM TRABALHAR E SE DIVERTIR -DISCORD OBRIGATORIO https://discord.gg/yBxmsys

nested configs!

#exec server_internal.cfg

loading a server icon (96x96 PNG file)

load_server_icon icon96x96.png

convars for use from script

set temp_convar “hey world!”

disable announcing? clear out the master by uncommenting this

#sv_master1 “”

want to only allow players authenticated with a third-party provider like Steam?

#sv_authMaxVariance 1
#sv_authMinTrust 5

1 Like

Ah yeah, it’s has “#” on start of all those things, just didn’t appear up there

Also having this issue, servers were fine last night, restarted this morning and none would show up on the server list but could direct connect, thought I’d been blacklisted at first.

No resources/config has been changed and I’ve also checked my networking and restarted my dedicated box just to prove to myself that it isn’t something I’ve caused.

Any help would be appreciated as I’ve got a lot of players trying to find the server but can’t.

5 Likes

what happen to fivem ? too many time bugs and problem for each update or non update :v
is this that mean better than original GTA - O ???

why n why ???

i got another bug that some of steam user unable to join my server cz of steam needed even their steam is on and some of other steam user can join my server

I’m also having the same problem with my server

1 Like

I can confirm, that we got some requests today regarding not listed FiveM Servers. We also talked to some other people in our community using a dedicated server / VPS somewhere else, having the same issue. Not all customers are affected, only a small part. We just sent an announcement to our control panel. Will let you know if we have any further informations regarding this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

once again fivem messed up the servers to where you cant see some only you can direct connect to it SMH

2 Likes

FiveM is free and awesome - some servers are maybe not shown at this moment, but you can play anyway. Give them some time.

3 Likes

Not a issue with FiveM. Probably something the server owner/dev did to unlist. Try checking to make sure the server is up-to-date? sv_master1 is still commented?

1 Like

ya im sorry it was very very frustrating

2 Likes

Same here our Server not shown in the server list… last week it works witout any problem.

Our server is on dedicatet root and it is a privat server.

sv_hostname “[GER] Blackout Live by blackoutgames.de [whitelist]”

disable announcing? clear out the master by uncommenting this

#sv_master1 “”

2 Likes

mines working again

1 Like

For everyone else having this issue:

Just give it some time. Try again tomorrow and see if the issue is fixed.

1 Like

Look at my last post on this thread…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.