Server Vehicle Development [ELS, NON ELS Cars]

Hello there, I’d first like to thank you for taking the time to read my post, and thank you for considering me as a developer if you do indeed contact me later on.
I’m currently looking to make vehicles for servers. I model vehicles for Non-ELS or ELS. Either one works. Been looking to do development for some time for cars but haven’t found a server I thought really cared for a developer. From my experience having something like this, being a completely custom vehicle pack can bring in some members who are looking for something different to play with and a new clan/community. Having something like this really does bring in people once you get out there and let people know the range of things you offer that others don’t.
If you’d like for me to do development or have any questions either email me @rickystheman30000@gmail.com or pm me on FiveM and we can chat there. I would much rather like to talk in Discord or Teamspeak if available instead of text chat.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Had a few requests so far, still looking to work with other servers. Send me a message if interested with the info I gave to contact me if you’d like to talk to me about development

Will be taking 1-2 more requests for cars before I stop taking requests for a while. Contact me via Email or FiveM for more details if interested.

@Ricky_1857 i just starting a fivem server and we are looking for a dev if you would like to join and talk to me 23.95.189.213:9988 here is the teamspeak ip

Thanks Josh

Ricky I would love to talk to you on discord, My name is Zell and currently I’m looking at having a 10 member team. My server will have many different role-play options for our server. My team is just starting and what we aim to accomplish hopefully is to

Find some sort of a developer & Create a small functioning server that offers a great role-play environment. I only want people that are mature , and older than 16. We will be making a channel and the people on the team will be the make of this community. But I am looking for a person to work with if that’s what you are aiming to do. My Discord is
Zell10#5127

Thank you,

you sir, are like an angel i am looking so long for people that can make Cars i tried it myself and guess what! ONE BIG FAIL.
please please please consider us for your developpment! come on ts and ask for a guy named shairan!
teamspeak address: 168.235.75.20:8948

@Ricky_1857 Please contact me on discord, My community is looking for a vehicle dev to make us our custom cars https://discord.gg/ms2g7nh

Hello, I am looking for some development help. My discord is Clarence S. | F-101#0971

Ricky We need some trucks and stuff if your willing to help out. Im a Assistant Head Developer of a 200+ Member Community. We could use someone like you. Reply to me if your interested.

Hey, I’m looking for some dev work were looking on getting a police pack.

https://discord.gg/SsexzUr hey man i need some help join and tag me in general and i can help you

hey man i wanted to begin doing what yoyur doing but just dont know how to

Hello I was wondering if ur still Available