Server thread hitch warning : time interval of ..... very lag server

It’s can fix it ??

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

A resource you put on your server, is not written very well.
Its probably in a loop.

That’s all the information your screen shot tells us.

1 Like

Can u help for this problem ?? ><

The only thing that will help you, is for you to check all resources that you put on your server.

If it’s only recently started happening, what did you put on the server or edit to cause it to happen?

Alternatively, remove or comment out resources one by one in your server.cfg, to narrow down the one that is in this silly loop.

From your screenshot, no one can help you.
Because there is not enough information.

OK ^^ Thank you ummm… and can i Private with u ?

Sorry, but no.

You should have a look at this.

As its a server thread hitch, that’s a pretty good hint that it’s probably within a section of server side/called code or function.

If you are new to coding, have a search through google and look for some examples.

While people are kind to release things they have made, sometimes what you need to do, is edit or alter the release to either improve it logically, or get it to do what you want it too.

As I don’t know what you have done, I don’t want to spend, potentially hours of my time on it.

Sorry bud.
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.