Server sometimes crashes when player connects

Hi! I have a problem I could not manage to fix. It does not happen everytime, but sometimes when a player joins, the server crashes.
I thought our whitelist script was causing the crashes, but after adding timeouts to the script, because before the script had no timeouts and it was using deferrals, the crashes still happen.

Dump summary:

The server crashes right when the player joins.

Hello there.

We’ll need a little bit more than that to be able to help you. Have you checked the server console for any errors etc.? Have a look at all resources which you’ve installed recently (since the time this started to happen). Also, updating your artifact or trying a more stable one could do it.

The console does not really show anything, except the crash. The artifact version i’m using is 3181, so it’s almost the latest. These crashes happen since we have launched the server.

It might help if you upload the complete dump file as it holds much more information than only the summary

Oh, sorry :slight_smile:
0b3f0603-e95a-49b5-94bc36a4-754ed7f7.dmp (2.5 MB)

I have never seen a log that beautiful in my life.

The server still crashes. :frowning: Today it crashed for the 3d time! Same crash error codes… Is there a way I can find out what resource crashes the server?