Server randomly crashing caused by memory corruption

me too, I’m using own anticheat no problem for 3-4 months but recently fivem update (new big patch with chromium updated). we’ve randomly server crash (server uptime 1-2 hours) without dump files. sometime it crash on server starting state.

Did you try to remove your anti cheat and test your server without it? So maybe this could be caused by some sort of function/native?

1 Like

I haven’t had this problem for 2 days but now my server has crashed 3 times in a row, does anyone has found a fix?

@Morfologico We are still searching for this issue. We still don’t know whats causing this crash.

It may be from a resource that may depend on. I had the same Problem with a resource

Can you tell me the resource name ?

idk mabye its in the logs thats causing it (the resource name)

Nope there are no infos in any logs. I mean the resource that made problems for you.

it was an Resource named IronShield

7 crash today… various errors (0xFFFFFFFE, 0xC0000374, 0xC0000005)
it randomically crash, some days it crash 10 times (like today) and other days it never crash…
it is like that since about one month

1 Like

today (03/01/2023)

00:35:25 - Native Crash Reporting + network & sync warning 4000ms

00:44:24 - sync & server warning 800ms

11:22:31 - sync warning 100ms + network warning 1900ms

13:57:53 - network & sync warning 200ms + server warning 200 & 1400ms

15:50:38 - nothing

16:09:44 - server warning 200ms + network & sync warning 1300ms + crash code 0xFFFFFFFE

Since you’re new to this topic, can you post stuff like the server version you’re using and other relevant info?

FXServer Artifacts: 6184 (also had problem with 6182 and others)
on Onesync Infinity
System: Windows Server 2019
Enforcement Build: 2545

Yeah, that’s unlikely to give the output you showed though unless it’s a different type of issue or you conveniently forgot to upload .dmp files.

1d599235-7fca-4cf4-86be-67b9bdbc872e.dmp (996.1 KB)
this is the dmp file of the latest crash

i found this on the event viewer when the server crash

Nome dell’applicazione che ha generato l’errore: FXServer.exe, versione: 1.0.0.0, timestamp: 0x63b0668a
Nome del modulo che ha generato l’errore: ntdll.dll, versione: 10.0.17763.3532, timestamp: 0xbe72b56e
Codice eccezione: 0xc0000374
Offset errore 0x00000000000fc1b9
ID processo che ha generato l’errore: 0xc4c
Ora di avvio dell’applicazione che ha generato l’errore: 0x01d91f72fe36c6d7
Percorso dell’applicazione che ha generato l’errore: C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\FXServer\artifacts\FXServer.exe
Percorso del modulo che ha generato l’errore: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
ID segnalazione: 05821a88-13c2-448e-a1e3-c34f68785911
Nome completo pacchetto che ha generato l’errore:
ID applicazione relativo al pacchetto che ha generato l’errore:

still crashes. every day.

only with error “0xFFFFFFFE” since few months

Still 0 responds or 0 willingness from CFX stuff members. It’s a shame thsat txadmin owner is helping us and trying to figure out anything and not anyone from staff members cfx.
Only respond that we have from NOVEMBER is “i will catch up with this chat” but this was 3 months ago.

We have daily crashes from november, destroying our servers and we have no clue what is causing this. We have like 40 servers that crash all day long. If is would be global issue you would find FIX in a matter of days.

In the other topic about this (why are there two running in parallel?) the current state has been made clear already: without any actual info or reproduction steps here, we can’t do anything about this. We don’t have access to your server boxes, you do, so you’re in an infinitely better state to solve this.

Trying to place blame for ‘0 willingness’ is extremely counterproductive and only serves to get even less ‘willingness’.

Also,

txAdmin is owned and operated by a Cfx.re staff member. Since they also seem to have more direct contact with server owners, they’re currently doing information gathering instead, so your blame-placing is even more ill-informed.

I’m closing this one in favor of the other topic as it seems to have had more recent activity:

2 Likes