[๐™๐™†/๐™€๐™] ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™ญ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™‹๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ โ”‚๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ+ ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ง๐™จโ”‚๐™ˆ๐™€๐™๐™‹๐˜ฟ/๐™‰๐™ƒ๐™Žโ”‚๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™จโ”‚๐™Ž๐™š๐™š๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™›๐™› ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™จโ”‚server out now!

Complex RP

Welcome to Complex Roleplay

We are a brand new exciting UKRP server based in London with brand new functionalities, not seen anywhere else, including a custom drug script, exclusive jobs and a stable economy! We offer a brilliant mix between RP and Fragging (which is why we have enabled a looting body script), with the RP heart of our server being the excellent Police Department and the NHS Department our Standards are set very high and for this reason all applicants will be trained rigorously when being hired to either department.

We are offering a โ€˜crew systemโ€™ which allows members of the same crew. For example gangs to see each otherโ€™s blips on the map. This is something we havenโ€™t seen in many other servers before.

Weโ€™re currently hiring staff members, PD High Ranking Officers, PD Officers, NHS High Ranking Officers, Doctors and Paramedics as well as a AA Senior Management Team with a bunch of Mechanics working for the AA Service.

Here are some features we have in the server right now :

13 different types of drugs,
Trucking Jobs
Mechanics
Uber Job
Garbage men Job
Purchasable Houses
Custom Map Icons
Custom clothing
PD ANPR System
At the moment we have around 150 custom cars looking to add more in the future
Red zones and much more

Feel free to pop into our discord and ask any of our staff any questions that you may have before we launch the server.

We hope you enjoy this brand new UKRP server launching very soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/kJkQGUUBB3

Thanks. The ComplexRP Team.

2 Likes

Nice server mens def try this one out xd <3

Thank you Eskimo, glad to see you are enjoying it!

Great server :+1:

Cheers Benjaminvoie Glad we made it enjoyable!

Server will be releasing soon so keep your eyes peeled :+1:

Teasers got me excited!!! cant wait to play here!

Release is tomorrow, what we showed was a small amount of whatโ€™s available

Release was amazing! some great feedback from the community! come join us!

We are hosting an event today! Join our discord to read more about it!

enjoyed release a lot, thanks for great fun guys :smiley:

glad you enjoyed it <3

another event was hosted tonight! great response from our community. come join us for more events

Some cool events on!!! Love to see it

server will be re-released shortly had to fix a couple things, stay tuned!

with the new custom scripts and exclusive things being added, join us in our discord, https://discord.gg/QTjR7CsYrf

i cant wait for this server to be released

Cant wait for the server to be out, I am in the discord right now :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

New release! loving this!

I was part of the BETA stage, Really enjoyed it and cant wait for the Full release :slight_smile: :slight_smile: