Server not appearing

Meu servidor de fivem estava aparecendo na lista até semana passada, já essa semana não aparece mais, descobrir que esse Cfx.re está mudando o modo como o servidor se identifica, ao invés de ser por ip, ele gera uma nova “chave” para as pessoas usarem em seus servidores, como por exemplo o Nzk cfx.re/join/7bepjr… Porém não faço ideia onde eu posso pegar esse conjunto de 6 dígitos contendo números e letras (Aparentemente Novo Ip dos servers). Alguém pode me ajudar?

My server server was appearing in the list until last week, as this week no longer appears, finding that Cfx.re is changing the way the server identifies, when using the server by IP, it generates a new “key” for how people use it on their servers, like Nzk cfx.re/join/7bepjr … But I can’t imagine where I can get this set of 6 digits that indicate numbers and letters (Apparently New Ip from servers). Can someone help me?

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Are your server artifacts up-to-date?

yes i’m using version 1875

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.