FXserver crashed Loop svMain seems hung!

We have had problems with the FiveM Server ESX system for a few days now, standard works without any problems as soon as only one ESX script has been installed, we get a crash I have attached the dmp file and a screenshot after medlung as shown in the screenshot the server crashes completely

Error FiveM

4191a423-d392-48e7-b949-ae84de6eccbf.dmp (1.6 MB) livedump-1597245676.dmp (1.6 MB)

Did a little research for you, found a thread from back in January, maybe it helps.

mysql-async was updated error still exists

For as far as I know (if updating your mysql vendor didn’t fix it), this is caused by a loop in one of your scripts. If you’re using the newer version of ESX, be sure to use the scripts that are optimised for it.

Are you encountering this issue with exactly each other ESX script, did you try newer versions of for e.x. esx_skin?

until the day before yesterday my esxi system was still working then I did a server update from five m the error has existed since i only pack a loading screen, for example, i get this error again directly

Did you try to do a rollback on your artifacts update?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.