Server has closed new esx server invite.gg/erp

Mississippi State Roleplay

I would like to start this out by thanking all those that take the time to read this post, and furthermore give my community a chance and acknowledge it for all its worth.

Mississippi State RP was founded in August of 2019 and has since grown to a size of over 180 members. Currently, we are rebuilding after all 180 people were banned by an ex-staff member, we have currently rebuilt ourselves to over 80 active members within 5 days of the incident and have our previous player peak upped from 16 to 23.

We strive to offer a realistic while fun roleplaying experience, this is accomplished by training our emergency response and attendance personal to deal with the two main types of player demographics, those that love to RP realistically DOJ style, and those that love to utilize all that menu-based RP offers, and aren’t saturated in being completely realistic to allow a welcoming hand to all stretches of the RP world.

The community is self-funded reliably, and I have no intentions of ever putting any content behind a paywall to pay for the server, I believe everything should be available to anyone willing to support our server by merely being apart of it actively. We have many developers that greatly assist with the implementation of vehicles sent to them, by our members, so we put vehicles, peds, etc… in the game for anyone who asks.

We are an active community, with 15-20+ people attending patrols every day.

What we have to offer

• 100+ civilian vehicles to allow for plenty of RP situations and to satisfy the likings of all
  • Professional law enforcement, Fire & Rescue and Staff personnel allowing for a realistic, fun experience, ready to engage in all kinds of RP situations you could think of
  • Experienced skin, script and vehicle developers, allowing for a unique experience, and for reduced lag and other issues that can arise

and much, much more.

Wish to have gang rp? we support that strongly within the community too, having systems in place to allow for you to create and have others operate within your own gang, right here on the server.

We also support a Volunteer Law Enforcement officer system, where you can be a cop without the requirement of applying.

So why not join us and give this active and thriving community a chance today!

Links

Discord:https://discord.gg/dUc4eWY

CAD/MDT: https://msrpc-cad.bubbleapps.io/

Server address: 88.214.59.137:30120

ezgif-3-cf15a1cdc8a8
ezgif.com-video-to-gif

4 Likes

Madison County Security is open for all that desire!

Photos of new Sheriff pack, SRU pack and much more coming soon!

4 Likes

Madison County Sheriff’s Office on a 10-11

2 Likes

Thy e community is really friendly and welcoming, you won’t be short of colourful characters in this city

3 Likes

The server has the best community, and an excellent staff team. Rest assured that your time here will be excellent in every way! I fully recommend this server as somebody who’s just a new member. Come join us!

3 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t agree more. This Server is insane and has epic staff and members always available to help. People are friendly and the community is awesome at RP.
We need you to come join and have a blast with us all.

2 Likes

Amazing server, Has great staff and different and exciting rp. If you are looking for a friendly fun rp server Mississippi RP is the server for you.

3 Likes

Dash Cam from yesterdays 10-80

1 Like

This is a pretty cool server guys great rp and staff, loads of add ons and scripts l.

1 Like

The Coast Guard Boat out for a spin this morning !

great server with great people running it. I get a good frame rate and the vehicles are very smooth and comfortable to use. Coming form Carolina my frames are far better on here, also the RP possibilities allowed are endless and me and my friends have had many hours or fun on this communtiy, i would recommend to anyone to join this great community

2 Likes

Madison County Fire & Rescue at a Fully involved structure fire!

1 Like
1 Like

A community meeting is going to be held at 3pm GMT Saturday EST USA.

This is your chance to have your voice heard and for us to make changes and implementations to our community that you feel is needed, so why not come along! (more instructions await in our Discord)

1 Like

I am here to introduce MDOT or commonly known as Mississipi Department of Transportation!

The skins for both vehicles and players are a working progress, but the department is open and ready to take applicants at any time!

Here are some sneak peeks

1 Like

Helpful caring staff

2 Likes

DOT is still looking for new members!

1 Like

really good sever I am the FTO director and I love my job and come and say hi

1 Like

Recruitements and trainings for departments are being held frequently so we suggest you join one of the great departments we have to offer!

1 Like

SRU is open and conducting frequent trainings!

1 Like