[SERVER] FiveM server crashes on start-up

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Steam BuildID 4039798
Up to date? Yep
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10.0.17763 (Build 17763)
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? N/A?
Error screenshot (if any) https://i.imgur.com/HDht4Nx.png
System specifications
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Six-Core Processor, 3200 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
16 GB of DDR4 RAM
What did you do to get this issue? I followed the installation document, configured everything correctly (as far as I could tell), launched FXServer.exe, and it crashed
What server did you get this issue on? N/A
CitizenFX.log file N/A?
.dmp files/report IDs 57e514c8-5f37-4088-8d3e-88c7f9869871.dmp (516.6 KB)

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

Don’t run FXServer.exe directly, cd to your server-data folder and then do

path/to/run.cmd +exec server.cfg

run.cmd is in same folder as FXServer.exe

1 Like

You’re a scholar and a saint

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.