Server Developer

Hello CFX Community!

Hey! My name is J (For now its Jaaaat-SkyLife due to a server I used to run). I have been roleplaying on FiveM for roughly 4 years now, developing on/with FiveM roughly during the whole 3 years. I am an experienced developer that has many tips and tricks.

Experience & Placement
I have been a developer for 3 different FiveM servers, all being successful, as well as running 2 servers of my own.

The languages I am experienced with is:
LUA (Mainly)
HTML
CSS
JavaScript

However FiveM specifically I can create things such as Mapping MLO’s + Various Mapping tools. EUP (clothing) textures + creations, Script Development, Vehicle Handling etc and many more. (If you would like my portfolio please DM me on Discord.)

I am not just a Roleplay Server developer , I have made servers for example PVP servers + Roleplay servers. Any setting you what I can accommodate to your needs.

What do I do for FiveM Servers

• Setup any FiveM server
  • Setup and handle VPS servers, dedicated servers. Give you places on where to buy etc!
  • –These top two are mainly for new FiveM servers.
  • Create and manage custom-made websites from scratch.
  • Write custom scripts from scratch. Also create MLO’s + Clothing + Vehicle Handlings Packs etc
  • Maintain and improve already implemented scripts.
  • Lower Resources + Compress LUA files etc.
  • Work with frameworks such as ESX, QBCore etc. I am always willing to learn new frameworks.

Disclaimer I would prefer to work with more established servers as I can always help improve the current base. But I am always willing to offer help new and upcoming FiveM servers.

If you would like to speak to me , I would ike to know the following. (More than welcome to DM this to me on Discord)

• Who are you?
  • Tell me about your server!
  • What are your goals with your server?
  • Where do you see your server in 6 months?
  • What do you have to offer me? / Why should I develop for your server?

Contact Details
You can reach me on Discord or PM me on FiveM forums

jaaatt

I look forward to hearing from you.

8 Likes