Server Creation help please

Ive only just got into making my own server for me and my friends. couple days ago i joined the fivem extraction server pvp, zombie and survival.

long story short i really like what they did on that server and i want to make my own inspired by them (for me and my friends only). im just having a really hard time finding the scripts that i want. i was hopping someone out there could help me out with locating the ones that i want/need considering i dont really know where to look. Ive done a lot of googling and youtube searching but keep getting the same results or non at all. i will list below what i am looking for if someone could help me please. im looking for free scripts/mods (idk what to call them, i come from MC and they are called mods/plugins).

I do have a ESX server already made, just need this list to complete it
Looking for list
Zombies - (loot zombies and buildings to get money, guns, ammo and cars.)
Inventory - (a player inventory to let players manage, use, and see what they have on them.)
Open Buildings - (buildings with more interiors to get more loot.)
lockers - (lockers to let players store valuables. if they die they only loose what is in there inventory at the time of death)
Save Zones - (zones where if a player dies they wont loose there inventory if they are in the zone. out of the zone normal rules apply.)
AI Shops - (AI shops where players can walk up to a non moving npc where they can buy and sell items like Guns, cars, ammo, medkits and food.)

Please let me know what you think even if you dont want to help. if you have any question on what i mean please just ask me and you can also join the fivem server i stated above (Extraction) to see exactly what i mean first hand. thank you in advance and i look forward to hearing from some of the people in community :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.