Server Crashing all the time

My server keeps crashing time to time. I’ve figured out the cause to be related with add-on cars. The weird part is I have a friend running almost the same server(except for a few scripts here and there both servers are practically the same) and no crash issues appear on that server. The following error/summary shows up when crashing:

=================================================================
Native Crash Reporting

Got a SIGSEGV while executing native code. This usually indicates
a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
used by your application.

Managed Stacktrace:

at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
at System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_gc_alloc_obj <0x00099>
at System.Object:AllocSmall <0x00122>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.FormatterServices:GetSerializableMembers <0x0018a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ReadObjectInfo:InitMemberInfo <0x0011a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ReadObjectInfo:InitReadConstructor <0x001ba>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ReadObjectInfo:Init <0x00232>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ReadObjectInfo:Create <0x000da>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader:CreateReadObjectInfo <0x000f2>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectMap:.ctor <0x0042a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectMap:Create <0x000b2>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser:ReadObjectWithMapTyped <0x002ca>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser:ReadObjectWithMapTyped <0x0011a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser:Run <0x00192>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader:Deserialize <0x0014a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter:Deserialize <0x0028a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter:Deserialize <0x0006a>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter:Deserialize <0x00062>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter:Deserialize <0x00052>
at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter:Deserialize <0x0004a>
at System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingServices:DeserializeCallData <0x00122>
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:Tick <0x0017a>
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:Tick <0x00189>
at CitizenFX.Core.InternalManager:Tick <0x00072>
at CitizenFX.Core.MonoScriptRuntime:Tick <0x000b2>
at CitizenFX.Core.IScriptTickRuntime:Tick <0x00069>
at CitizenFX.Core.IScriptTickRuntime:Tick <0x0006a>

Here’s the dump file: 2bc58009-40f1-4cdd-8586-b71b7d114853.dmp (1013.7 KB)
I can upload the full dump if that’s required.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.