Server Crashed Twice, Now Can't Rejoin

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Socalled Club
Windows version? 8.1
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes Client Yes Server
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications i7 GTX
What did you do to get this issue? Played FiveM
What server did you get this issue on? My Usual
CitizenFX.log file See Attached
.dmp files/report IDsCitizenFX.log (110.4 KB)

Also add what you already tried so far. Server has never crashed before, suddenly everyone disconnects and rejoins, five minutes later same thing, only now no one can rejoin. VPS shows no unusual activity. Everything looks normal everywhere. On client join instead of upper left corner fivem client red box flashing and then join, it turns a solid red square and I remain parked at the load screen. I deleted client cache, i deleted server cache and rebooted server twice.

UPDATE: @FAXES Reports this is a FiveM problem and not Users or Server owner’s problem to solve.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

FiveM is having issues at this stage. Please view:

1 Like

Thank you, @FAXES If I understand correctly, Its you, not me… Good to know

1 Like

Happening to me again… uggh.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.