Server Admin CVPI Livery [With Watermarks Contact for details on Non-Watermarked]

Hi, I made a Admin Livery I made feel free to use on your server, It is a Livery for the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor thought i would post it here, Enjoy (Please Credit Me)

If you have any suggestions please comment them below

(My First Livery, so constructive criticism or any suggestions on what to change will be taken into account for future releases :slight_smile: )

Screenshots

Download

(If you use this Skin in your server reply your server name as well as feedback and i might come hop on just to check everything is good with the livery for you :slight_smile: )

https://www.mediafire.com/file/u8acesrod7vv4q5/Kipz's_Admin_Livery_(CVPI).zip/file

1 Like

Very good job, This has inspired me to get back into Livery Making. Nice Design

1 Like

Thanks was my first proper go at Livery Making so glad you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

inspired him that much he pretty much copied your design haha

1 Like

welp yeah says i have inspired him and he goes and does same shit ggs

hahaha thats life i spose

1 Like

Well ig its just down to what people prefer and wanna use, if you wanna use mine use mine, but if you wanna use his use his :slight_smile:

This is nice

1 Like

Thank you!

I like it, bout to download now,
Do you have any other staff related liveries

sorry for very late response, haven’t been on here for a very long time aha, i do not but if you have any suggestions i may be inclined to start doing this again