Deleted

This is a deleted post

3 Likes

BCSO Fleet is amazing. Join SVRP today. www.senoravalleyrp.net

2 Likes
1 Like

post bump

1 Like

OMFG this server is legit amazing! Patrols are very good! Active patrols and staff is really knowledgeable and respectful! Overall great server.

Senora Valley Roleplay is a really good server. The owner is very nice, all the staff members are respectable, and all the members inside the community are well-prepared for any scene! 10/10 would recommend!

1 Like

best five m server around. Great staff and patrols are always packed. Also very good dept heads

SVRP poping join up!

1 Like

Hey! I love this community, Id recommend joining!

1 Like

Good community, would recommend joining for a serious and packed roleplay expirence

1 Like

Blink twice if you’re being held hostage

3 Likes

Bruh Senora Valley do be popping. 40+ people patrols daily and when the weekend hits, OML its popping till 3am. I am telling you if you join you will have a hell of a time. We got new Dev updates being pushed weekly and we have stuff other community’s dont have. New Dev release coming soon, so why arent you joining

1 Like

Great Community! Welcoming members and big patrols. You will automatically feel like a family member when you join!

1 Like

this server is actually really fun, its got a good COC, and maintains lots of active patrols. it is very worth joining.

1 Like

SAHP vehicles! HP and DPS!

1 Like

Great community with a family like atmosphere. Always mature and professional and great for new members. Many departments and a lifetime of opportunities to explore and make the most of.

1 Like

Vinewood PD be clean.

1 Like

I Love SVRP So Much I have been here in the server ever since DOSRP and I have always enjoyed the RolePlay in side of the Communities and I really enjoy RolePlaying alongside SosaMan524

1 Like

Oh wow didn’t know the horses had lightbars now, can’t wait for the four wheel drive update. RedM has really modernized since I last played.

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like