[SEMI-RELEASE] esx_jb_stopvehicledespawn

Same here with esx_advancedgarage

In save file still one car or duplicating there in?
Using onesync?

1 Like

I used the files u shared thank you, im now getting duplicates tho like others for police cars that are owned and also personal vehicles.

• Using onesync?
  • In save file have 2 car entry?
  • How many player online?
  • spawn it if in car or not?
  • spawn it if you stay nearby car or not?

Hi @Deniel,

• Using onesync?

No, i don’t use, i don’t have patreon

• In save file have 2 car entry?
  • How many player online?

I tested in the night when i was the only one in the server

• spawn it if in car or not?

Yes both

• spawn it if you stay nearby car or not?

I haven’t tested if i’m far of the car, when i disconnect reconnect, after few seconds, the car respawn with dup cars, if i have one car , dup to 2, the next dup it will dup the 2 cars so 4 cars

Onesync is free :
https://forum.cfx.re/t/onesync-and-future-work-on-onesync/588531
Please check it with onesync if you can

Hum, i though oneSync was for patreon owner, in the link who gave me, i don’t see a download link

Just add +set onesync_enabled 1 to server startup script.

I do that but i have a message when i try to connect to server :slight_smile:

With me Spawnt only a car, but when I park it, spawns it again and I can the same car from the garage also ausparken … use esx_advancedgarage. I went to description, only the entry in the garage script does not work.
use onesync 64 players

nice new version. Got it working also with the esx_advancedgarage

only thing is
how to clear the file on a server restart since esx_advanded garage is setting back all cars in the garage after an restart?

Is there a function to clear the file on start of the resource?

Mine kept duplicating vehicle i left before because i dc-ed but the current vehicle i drive is working fine.

Sorry for late answer. I can check it at weekend. @wanfir019 @Zotti @StromaGames @Peacekeepers

@UltraTM your work fine without duplicate?

I tested it only alone yeasterday and adapt also the policegarage and ambulance garage to delete the car out of the file when parking the car. Also when impouund for police or Mechanic.
Today this evening i will test it with some more cars and 2 more players to test.

My tests worked fine that he deletes the car out of the file.

I will give you a feedback then.

I tested it works fine but it keeps duplicate when I disconnect and leave the car outside.

this doesnt happen to me.

which garage script do you use?
maybe it writes the car twice in the list?

For me even on an restart i have no duplicate. of course tested it alone with 2 cars out

@UltraTM Hi, do you have oneSync? i have duplicate vehicle each 40 seconds , the script doesn’t seem to check if entity exist, but i haven’t oneSync maybe this work for you because of oneSync?

i have onesync yes. Why not its also free for 32 slots.

Mine is not onesync. I’m also guessing the same thing maybe it’s for Onesync and had minor issue with non-Onesync

have you looked if the car is double in the file?
maybe he adds the same car under 2 ids.
That would be a point then to search why it happens.

i tested it also with an empty file and used only one and the n2 cars for testing.