Seeking FiveM Server, Specifications In Post

Seeking an 18+ FiveM server that has actual roleplay instead of the gunplay and memeplay prevalent across most of the options out there. Should, by some miracle, there be one I intend to play a law abiding citizen.

My additional preferences are as follows:

1. No ERP. I don’t want to be wandering around and run into two, or more, people doing the nasty.
  2. No discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, and so forth. Being female I have run across a few that treat women as objects both in and out of character.
  3. Some kind of precautionary rules in place to solidify the roleplay > gunplay and memeplay aspect. Also a rule to solidify the 18+ barrier instead of just having it in the description of the discord server.
  4. While not a deal breaker I’d prefer if the server itself is whitelisted.

Hey Gaelspar,

I’m the Owner over at AtroCity RP. We’re a whitelisted RP server which has a ruleset which forbids ERP.

Additionally, discrimination isn’t welcomed here and we have a strong female presence within both the City and the Staff Team.

I’d welcome you to check out our post here: AtroCity RP | Whitelisted | Organizations System | Takeover System | Crafting | Economy

Part of our whitelisting process consists of a verbal interview which allows us to ensure you have a firm grasp of how our unique ‘big three’ ruleset is employed in all RP across the server. This allows Roleplay to take place above any and all other aspects of FiveM RP.

Kind Regards,

Xiathyl

Signal One Roleplay is a vMenu and California-based community that is small yet dedicated to delivering the best roleplay out there, we offer amazing assets/vehicles and overall amazing roleplay quality, we recently opened in early December, check us out by clicking here!

Hello,

If you’re still looking for a community to join, check out FreshStart Roleplay! We are run by two, Long-Term Experienced FiveM Members with backgrounds in communities such as DoJRP.

Join our discord here and we can get you started: FreshStart Roleplay Fan Server