Seattle Roleplay | Need Cops and EMS | Serious RP | Custom Framework | Active Admins

seattle

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ben. I am the Founder of Seattle Roleplay. I have been working on Seattle Roleplay for over a month now and I have been collectively trying to build a community that is right for the players and I am ready to release to the world. So here it is.

I want to thank you for coming to this post and would like to welcome you to the Seattle Roleplay server. We have nice police vehicles and are initiating are ems vehicles soon. We are looking for Head of Departments for EMS and Mechanic so if you’re interested then join today.

Seattle Roleplay offers a great roleplay experience with Custom Vehicles and more.

With our custom framework we offer many things.

We Offer:
Drugs - Weed, Meth, Heroin
Properties
Custom Vehicles
Detailed GUI
Easy to Use Menus
Blackmarket
Civilian Jobs
Economy

Police Cars:

Discord - https://discord.gg/5W9SXPM
Teamspeak - 134.255.231.95:9075
Website - Coming Soon

Just curious how you are able to accomplish this.? As far as I’m aware not everyone has a great computer, good internet speeds, or live near the server host for good ping.

1 Like

I completely understand. Based on testing we have had no lag complaints

Don’t think you do or you wouldn’t make false statements. I would say that I would definitely skip over the server solely based on the post and how poor it written with false statements and grammar mistakes but if that’s how you want to do it then be my guest.

Going to second that, dont see how you can say 24/7 no lag. Might want to think of how you are advertising it. Also trying to figure out this “framework” considering you can have esx/vrp, etc…Post is interestingly worded to say the least and might be misleading…

1 Like

Ok well. I am thankful for your suggestion for improvement. If you wish to skip over the server then that is your wish. Thank you for checking us out. You have a great day

Daily bump

bumpppp

Bumpp

Might want to read this Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q and specifically the bumping topics section

All bumps have been within a 24 hour period of the last bump. As stated in the rules a bump per 24 hours is allowed. I don’t see this issue but thank you for linking me this

Yes I will add more details to my bump I appreciate your help

Bump

Today I have went ahead and added more police vehicles into the fleet and I have been in the works of developing the EMS menu further

Bump, I recently have been adding new options to the EMS menu such as DOA etc.

Bumping

Within the server I have removed some custom vehicles for stability and changed the vehicle shop menu slightly