Scripts freeze when entering on a server (Only Onesync)

Ah.

That’s a curious correlation.

Does this still happen if the main thread gets to control rendering?

(for example, don’t fade out, do call SHUTDOWN_LOADING_SCREEN and set entity coords at least once - even if it is to equal coords to before, and keep the NUI loading screen frame alive by using manual shutdown as needed)

I will do that today and give you a feedback soon.

Alright, i had removed the FadeOut code, added the “ShutdownLoadingScreen” and used “SetEntityCoords” right after that, and i had done another test where the code try to RequestModel for use the mp models. I waited 60 seconds and pressed Login, but seems like the game has died on the SHUTDOWN_LOADING_SCREEN native as you can see here:

Curious thing, any command on F8 is no more working after that (like quit, resmon, strdbg, etc), and i tried to use the “LoadDefaultModel” to proceed normally, but the code was dead before it.

If i had done something wrong, or i don’t have understanded what did you said, tell me please.

Does this code run before or after you confirm login?

After the login confirmation. You want a test using this code when the Session became active?

Yes, that’s what I intended to find out: if suspending the render thread while the game is still running is what leads to crmtScheduler hanging.

Fine, sorry for the misunderstanding. I will give you the feedback soon.

Alright, i had tried to connect with this change 4 times, and none of them the Scripts has freezed. Even waiting 60 seconds. Seems interesting.