ScriptHookVDotNet support!

So i have used scripthookvdotnet for a long time on FiveReborn but after the last updates ScripthookVDotNet does not work on FiveReborn anymore. Is ScriptHookVDotNet blocked? Can i get ScriptHookVDotNet to work again since many mods use .NET?

You’re not meant to use client-side mods on Cfx though?

Works fine for me?

I can totally recommend the Winch Mod, Drive Modes, SpeedRadar and Vehicle Controller mods!

where did you install them?

/plugins/scripts/, with some mods needing a /scripts/ folder in GTA V’s root too.

and the scripthookvdotnet?

@Rstein where did you place the scripthookvdotnet

scripthook plugins are not supported and can cause issues when on servers. Also servers can disable the loading of this

well he is using it so it does work

Not supported

also

servers can disable scripthook

never said it couldnt work. But that doesnt mean it always will

okay but is that what i am asking? no i just asked where he placed the file

if youre going to ask for help dont get upset when you get an answer you dont like. have fun with unsupported mods

wtf man, first of all, he is using it so it does work, you understand? and second, and did i you something?

please learn to read

Not supported

also

servers can disable scripthook

never said it couldnt work. But that doesnt mean it always will

and again, you asked for help and i told you that the scripthook mods are not supported, stop whining about it becuase you dont like my answer, if you dont want people commenting on what you post then dont post in a community forum. Now bye

are you a moron? like i said he has it working, so yes it is supported

do you know what supported means? The devs do not put time and effort into ensuring these types of plugins work. if it doesnt work your shit out of luck. So no it isnt supported. And again, i never said it wouldnt work but it is not the recommended way to use mods/plugins. And servers can set to disable the loading of scripthook plugins.

if you want to argue further, read the first comment on the post from one of the devs. Client side mods are not the way fivereborn is meant to work. So you will get little to none help with these types of mods

i am not asking for support i only asked one guy who has it working how he did it, can’t you read?