Script not working until restarting when connected

Yep it seems like that was the whole problem… oh man… still thanks for your help

PS: could not wait to try haha

Then tbh I think the problem we’re that you were trying to get the pos of the player before he did spawn, (might have an error in F8 way up while init script)

1. Using > or >= makes no difference here given you’re not likely to have been directly on the exact distance. You likely changed something else as well, or ‘tried’ while restarting the script (which, again, ‘worked fine’ as in the initial question).
  2. If you’re all avoiding a single PlayerPedId() call per tick out of ‘optimization’, why are you still using Vdist?
  3. Instead of fighting over custom event names that different resources trigger when changing the player model, again, just get PlayerPedId() once in the script’s main loop. Not outside of the main loop.
  4. There is no chance to be in-game and executing scripts with the ‘ped not having spawned’ as suggested in this post, so there won’t be an error either. Changing the player model, however, will change the ped handle for said player.

Hmm thank you for helping, when I use > instead of >= all of my Vdist suff breaks apart, I dunno why but if it just works like that I ll keep it haha