ScoraNetwork RP | Serious Roleplay | Custom EUP + Clothing | Police/EMS Job Systems | Full Custom Framework with Active Development | Car Enthusiasts Welcome | Balanced Economy | Gangs |

Direct Connect Link
ScoraNetwork | Discord

A longstanding and forever growing community that is serious about roleplay we have been around since December 2020. Set within the world of Los Santos, We provide you with the tools to create your own adventure, and in joining Scora, you will have access to our many features, including (but not limited to!) the following:

• Custom Built Framework
  • Active, Responsive Staff Team
  • Active Development Team
  • Whitelisted Jobs, Such as LSPD or EMS, Along With Custom Cars, Buildings, and Medical Equipment
  • Custom MLO’s and Interiors, Including Mechanics, Market Stalls and more
  • Custom Racing Script
  • Custom Weapons
  • Vehicle Boosting
  • Multiple Heists and Robberies
  • Improved Drug Systems
  • Player Owned Businesses
  • 900+ Custom Vehicles
  • New and Improved Crafting System
  • Drug Systems : Grow your own weed, oxy runs + meth runs & more
  • Cornersell Drugs to locals to earn some quick cash for your drugs
  • Multijob System so you can work more than one Legal Job to make extra cash
  • Civillian and Passive Jobs Such as Fishing, Trash Collection, Deliverys, Uber, Hunting and more.

This is only a small part of what we offer here at ScoraNetwork, so join our discord today and discover the endless opportunities the city has to offer!

We Are Looking for Developers to join our development, you must have expererience in coding or 3D development, proof must be be provided and you can contact us by opening a ticket in our discord below!

ScoraNetwork | Discord

7 Likes

Fantastic server with tonnes to do. Booming car scene, realistic economy, competitions and giveaways, a great place to RP!

2 Likes

Such a good server. Was one of my first RP servers and I loved it. Now over a year later and im still here with the same joy that i had before. Highly reccomend it

2 Likes

Best rp server out there was my first ever and haven’t left since great group of guys always new stuff to do the work and dedication they put in is outstanding

2 Likes

Scora really is a thrilling place to be, I have been here for over 16 months now and I am still finding myself flying in every night. The dev team work extremely hard to bring new and updated content for us regularly and are very focussed on community feedback to drive those changes. 5 stars from me, highly recommended!

1 Like