Sandy xmas ymap

Love love love !!! congratulation :slight_smile:

Did you update it with the corrections to placement? If not just upload the xml or dm me the xml so I can correct and use lol. Ace job otherwise

1 Like

im going to be sorting soon but thanks anyway … and thank you

All good. My recommendation would be to not have so many down the road, its too much imo.

Also, the one at the gas station just blocks it and doesn’t actually enhance the “effect”

Do you have a version that does not have large Christmas trees?

+1 Good work!

I can remove the trees if you wanted

1 Like

thank you

iv updated the link I have fixed the little problems also iv added the xml files for you to edit your selfs

sorted check the GitHub link

thank you for the feed back I have added another ymap were I have moved all the big trees

1 Like

Thank You!!

your welcome

Did you upload the one without the big trees yet? the two that are
uploaded still have them

I have left them in but moved them I have also added ther xml so if you know how to map edit you can change it them your self… if you cant let me kknow and il do it for u

That is not my area of expertise. If you could provide a copy of the file without the trees. That would be greatly appreciated. When you have the time of course no rush needed!

sure man I get that sorted for ya soon

1 Like

Here’s a few photos from my community. Love the additions!

1 Like

cant seem to get this to work on my server can anyone help

how did you get the garland and lights in map editor. im trying to make a version for our server but cant seem to find any of that stuff. only the trees