👨‍✈️ Sandy Roleplay | Serious RP | Fun Roleplay Events | Always looking for new LEO's and Staff | Anyone can be a cop | 300+ Custom Cars | discord.gg/srp

"Hey there!

I’m BCSO Supervisor and a Staff Moderator on Sandy rp John Timins.
I have been playing on sandy rp for a while. When i first joined sandy i straight away knew that i would like to stay on this server and help out. So after a week or two i applied for BCSO everyone in BCSO is professional and still is to this day. After a while of being in BCSO i applied for staff and i got into staff. Sandy rp is a really strong community more like a family you have a problem we will sort it out ASAP come down and join Sandy rp you won’t regret it here is the discord. Discord.gg/srp

1 Like

Good evening,
I am LMMG, a Trial-Moderator, and Blaine County Sheriff Office Sergeant on Sandy Roleplay. I am currently sixteen years old, and am an aspiring law enforcement officer in-real life. My top choice would be to join the California Highway Patrol however, I am happy with working somewhere small like my city as well. I have many hobbies including but not limited to: roleplaying, singing, gaming, writing, helping others, and more.
Sandy Roleplay is a great community with many amazing people. For me personally, the people are what make the server a good place, we are like a big family. The staff team works together to make the community a safe and fun place, always trying to catch rule breakers, and keep the community running smoothly. The staff team strives in being fair towards everyone regardless of the circumstances and are very understanding.
The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is only current department open however, as time progresses forward, Emerald plans on opening more departments such as the Federal Bureau of Investigation, San Andreas Highway Patrol, and more. We take roleplay extremely seriously, and all officers are required to be professional at all times, though we do not have any problems with having fun every now and then."
This is a great place and a great community to be apart of, and I hope to see more people join in the future.

Have a great day,
LMMG

Update: Last night we did a presidential roleplay. We had two teams, one that protected the president, and another that tried to kill the president. The protectors won the first two waves of them, however, once the third wave hit, the president was unfortunately killed. Probably the best roleplay experience I have personally had the pleasure of being apart of.

Good evening
Just to give Another update I just trained Some more Rookies for BCSO maybe you could be next. Come on down a join us in Sandy RP it’s a fun and safe place to roleplay. Don’t be shy you will be active in the server and you will all ways have people to talk to and just remember if you have a problem you can all ways ask the staff team for help Hope to see you there
Discord.gg/srp

Server Update: We just hit 1800 members in the discord which is absolutely insane. We are on the way to 2000 members and growing fast. Come be part of our fast growing community.

1 Like

Server Update: We have just almost hit 3400 members which is literally insane! If you wish to join, join discord.gg/srp, we are also are heavily looking for new staff members, if you have what it takes, make sure to join and apply! If you have a old server that you wish to merge into ours, DM me and we can confer on what we can do!

Server Update: We just hired a huge amount of staff to assist with the amount of people on. We also keep making tiktoks to ensure that the server get’s more popular and such, and it’s doing quite well. If you wish to come join, we are opening many Departments and always looking for more High Command and Staff, come join today! discord.gg/srp

2 Likes

Update:

We are currently searching for FAA High Command, if you have experience, come join and DM the Owner.

Update:

It’s been a while since we did a update! Sandy has grown quite a bit and we’re almost at 8000 members! We are looking for HC in certain departments though.

BCSO : Has 3 HC Spots open
SAFR : Has 5 HC Spots open
Dispatch : Has 5 HC Spots open
Certified Civilian : Has 2 HC Spots open

We’re also looking to hire more staff. If you are above the age of 15 and believe that you’re mature, come join!
Link: discord.gg/srp

We just hit 10,000 members recently! With that, our staff team has nearly tripled in size. And our department HC spots have been filled up quite a little. I’ll post the remaining statistics below:

BCSO: 0 HC Spots Open
SAFR: 2 HC Spots Open
Dispatch: (Currently closed)
Certified Civilian: 1 HC Spot Open
FAA: 3 HC spots open (Soon to be 2)

Join fast if you are interested! Must have previous experience, and also be able to act mature at all times.
Link: discord.gg/srp

how do i become a cop

Emerald, I have a question when I try to join the server to apply for whitelist it won’t let me join the server if you need my discord username here it is: Muichiro Tokito#1711 so please help me why, because I wanna join SRP AKA ZRP so I can rp again I have been in this server for a while and I miss it so much so can I please have help why I am having this problem thanks. :smile:

hey emerald i got falsely baned in the discord if you could dm my tiktok @therumpus1 to speak about this that would be great