Sanctum RP | Semi Whitelisted | Custom EUP | Hiring | Custom Framework | Player Run Economy | Gangs

Available Jobs

• Premium Deluxe Motors Car Dealer
  • Real Estate Agents
  • LSPD, LSCSO & SASP
  • San Andreas Fire & Rescue
  • Car Mechanics
  • Player run businesses
  • Player run gangs!
  • Need Department Heads

Our Goal

• We’re set to create a dedicated home for new and old RP’ers. With a dedicated development team we’re ready and able to form this server around you, the players!

Server Info: On Discord
Discord: https://discord.gg/eP3AbUW

Disclaimer:

• We do not want to partner with any other community
  • We do not want to buy anything
6 Likes

We’re currently looking for department leaders for the following; LSPD, BCSO & SAFD along with owners for: PDM, Mechanic

2 Likes

We’re still looking for company owners and department heads, come join!

3 Likes

We’re also looking for staff members.
We focus on Roleplay over Ruleplay

2 Likes

we are still open for recruitment and looking for more people to play with

2 Likes

We’re still looking for more staff members and department heads!

1 Like

With our custom framework, theres ALOT of cool things to discover!

1 Like

Evidence System

Custom cars

1 Like

Hello everyone! This is Webster here, one of the main directors of Sanctuary RP! We are still looking for community leaders, people to help build and develop the discord, people to fill out important job roles. The best way to describe our unique server is this, I can promise that everything you’ve wished you had seen in a FiveM server but it didn’t have? We got it :slight_smile: Awesome unique crim jobs? Got them too :slight_smile: We still need people to head LSPD, BCSO, SAFD. The SASP is already taken. Want to run your own company? Do it here where the possibilities are endless. State of the art scripts etc. You will NOT be disappointed. My jaw hit the desk when I first got a run through of our city.

2 Likes

We’re still in need of a Chief of Police and a Sheriff.
Come stop by, check out the server. You’ll have a blast!

1 Like

Great server. Brings back SA:MP memories, made me feel nostalgic bout when RP was great.

Great server already feels like home

1 Like

If you’ve ever wanted to be apart of something insanely unique and has everything you could desire, then come stop by Sanctuary RP!!! What’s the worst that could happen? You find your new permanent home? We still need SAFR Cheif. As well as Judges, Lawyers, Business owners, Mechanics, you name it. Has everything for your new gang to thrive and own the competition. :slight_smile:

1 Like

we still have allot of slots to fill on the server . you are all still welcome . hope to see you in the city

1 Like

With our custom framework, everything is possible! Come form the server with us!
We’re still in need of Staff!

1 Like

Want to be the leader of the Vagos? Ballas? GSF? The lost MC? be a gun runner? traffick drugs? Lone wolf? then this is the place to be! Give it a shot, and i promise you will never want to leave once you get a taste of what we have to offer!

2 Likes

Getting better day after day! We would love to see anyone of you and your friends make your new home here!

2 Likes

progress still being made to the server and still allot of slots to fill up with people . hope to see you all in town

2 Likes

Growing everyday with room to spare! Come join us! We guarantee you won’t be disappointed

1 Like

Bump! Come join

1 Like

Hello again! It’s me, one of your friendly directors of Sanctuary RP. We would love to see just how quickly we can grow this community and we need your help to do it. I promise we have everything you could want and more. If we don’t have it, you can make a suggestion on the discord. Here’s the best part, we ACTUALLY listen to our community and their concerns/wants. We would love for any and all of you to at least stop by and to see what we have to offer. Worst thing that can happen is you dont stay. But i can promise that if you give it a chance you won’t regret it.

2 Likes