San Bernardino County Roleplay | https://discord.gg/P4xpwcN | www.sbcrp.com | vMenu, Whitelisted, 15+, Realistic Roleplay |

Captured by Medic-Engine 5

1 Like

[Central Fire Alarm]
First Alarm Fire 1000Blk of Marina Drive - Vacant single story; heavy fire showing. One line deployed. Defensive attack at this time.
Engine 5 is First Due.
Batallion 5 is Command.

[Central Fire Alarm]
Battalion 4 reports: Searches negative. Fire knocked down. Companies are overhauling and ventilating. Both utilities & fire investigators requested to the scene.

1 Like

This is what it looks like when a pursuit ends in the fire station.

1 Like

Rescue 1 training with Truck 2 with new Malhatro vehicle extrication equipment

Captures from June 17th

First Alarm Fire 300Blk of Mutiny Road - Unoccupied multi-structure commercial; heavy heavy fire showing. Two lines deployed. Defensive attack at this time.
Fire Alarm - Bulk of fire knocked down; all companies in overhaul.

First Alarm Fire 2000Blk Grapeseed Main Street - Occupied single-story commerical structure; fire showing from the roof, exposures on B/D side. Two lines deployed, Medic Truck 5 operating aerial. Medic-Truck 5 First Due, Battalion 5 in Command.

First Alarm Fire 116Blk Forum Drive - Occupied single story residential fire; heavy fire showing in the front. One line deployed, primary search underway. Medic Engine 2 first due, Battalion 2 in command.

Call Statistics (Average Per Patrol)
Medical - 12
Fires - 13
MVA - 4
Rescues - 2
Investigation (Co2, Smoke, etc) - 4
False Alarms - 3

About the Fire Department
We usually stay pretty busy here. The scripts, hoses, hydrants, ladders, tools, everything! It’s definitely a challenge, and it’s fun. There are plenty of civilians who will create fun and unique medical, fire, and rescue calls for us to respond to.

I’ve been playing FiveM for a long while now, and I have to say this is the first server where playing fire is actually A. Not Boring, and B. Actually entertaining.

1 Like

1 Like

Most realistic Roleplay server I have been on. using all one to one codes, vehicles and even uniforms. The community allows you patrol as PD, sheriff and highway so you don’t have to apply for one department. If you get tired of being apart of one department they allow you to go reserve for other departments as in civilian, dispatcher or fire & ems. The Community it self is very kind and welcoming to all new members and is very helpful for members new to FiveM. all members at San Bernardino County RP are held to a high standard and with that comes very realistic roleplay from every department. I highly recommend this server for all new and old FiveM role-players.

I have been in this community for a couple months and the experience here is phenomenal. I have been in several communities over the past couple years and I have found this one to be the most realistic, professional, and fun. Patrols happen daily with attendance between 15-20 people for an average of 5 hour long patrols, sometimes even up to 8 hour long patrols! Every department in server is pretty accurate in relations to their IRL counterparts. We have quite a few IRL first responders in server that helps to elevate rp experience. Would highly recommend this community!

Looking to join a professional and realistic role-play community that values immersion in a Californian-based server? Then look no farther than us. We have a community built on the experiences of multiple first responders.

Interested in joining our team? Apply now at Here, or go to www.SBCRP.com for more information.

Come join the team!

San Bernardino County Roleplay has been around since 2020 with the goal of providing a fun, realistic, and immersive roleplay environment. Today we are looking to expand the staff and administration team at all levels. Feel free to join the interview discord at SBCountyRP Interview Discord. We are a small group looking to expand and bring the same level of commitment we are known for. If you are an explorer or law enforcement we would love to add your skills to the team, but this is not a requirement to join.

I hope you give us a try and make some new friends along the way! See you soon.

Applications are back open! Come join us today!