San Bernardino County Roleplay | https://discord.gg/P4xpwcN | www.sbcrp.com | vMenu, Whitelisted, 15+, Realistic Roleplay |

Welcome to San Bernardino County Roleplay! Our community is based 100% from San Bernardino California. Our goal is to create a fun and realistic community for those interested in SBCRP. Our goal is for you to have fun as law enforcement or civilian. Our Civilians here at SBCRP have an extraordinary amount of freedom, as long as your roleplay is realistic and doesn’t break the rules your RP is endless. The freedom within our Law Enforcement group is amazing. No vehicle structures to hold you back and you have the option to run what ever department you want if your part of the Law Enforcement group! We have a working CAD, Teamspeak 3, and server with custom items. Here at SBCRP we hope everyone has fun roleplaying and experiencing what California Law enforcement is really like and what the biggest county in America has to offer!

Available Departments: (Click to expand for pictures)

San Andreas Highway Patrol

Blaine County Sheriff's Department

Los Santos Police Department

![Screenshot (462)|690x388] (upload://ksqlOWBK1bwwLj8ItOF7Eeh58mh.jpeg)

Citizen's of San Andreas

All Cuhh’s welcomed

San Andreas Communications Department

San Fire

![image|690x388](upload://slebdy4Y130671o3huNHUl6KXfK.jpeg

Law Enforcement Recruitment Video

Citizen’s of San Bernardino Video
WIP

Application Process
Our Application Process is very simple and quick! To join all you need to do is join the Interview Discord, Meet all our requirements, Apply, and then take your interview. This should take less than 48 hours! I hope to seeing you here in the future!

San Bernardino County Roleplay Requirements

• Has to be 15 years or older
  • Has to follow all the community rules and guidelines
  • Has to be respectful to all community members
  • Has to speak English
  • Has to be professional, realistic, and mature
  • Has to have a clear working mic
  • Legal copy of Grand Theft Auto V

Interview Discord

4 Likes

CHP Officer Rose and Officer Martin are out in full enforcement. They had a DUI driver and a hit and run at the same time.
Interested in joining in and patrolling as CHP?? Well join today!

CHP and SBPD during their maximum enforcement period.
If your interested in joining the best California server join today!

“Yo lets get the car meet started”

California Highway Patrol and San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department conducting a traffic stop with a speeding Challenger going 90+ MPH

SBCountyRP Interview Server Invitation: https://discord.gg/P4xpwcN

So I barely opened up the security company and not even 1 hour passes by and we get into a accident with a deputy :joy:

1 Like

This is one of the most realistic role play servers i have been on! The staff, admin, and superintends team is pretty active, and are not scary to talk to lol. They are one of the kindest people I’ve seen. As patrolling as a cop, they make it optional on either being PD, Sheriff or highway. They dont force you to go on a department, you choose! No restriction on LEO vehicles! As patrolling as a cop o this server, it makes me feel like I’m patrolling as a cop in IRL. Due to the realistic scenarios we have, realistic cars, and an ACTIVE DISPATCHER. The dispatcher on this server is so legit, at fist i thought he dispatched in IRL. Once again if you join this server, it would be one of the best server to join in FiveM in my opinion.

1 Like

We still got the vic in but people rarely use it but when its out… it breaks down :joy:

NEW PD PACK BEING WORKED ON!! COMMUNITY IS MAKING A RETURN STRONG!!

Interested in a realistic community? Look no further!!

SBCounty RP has a very realistic and serious standard of Roleplay and these 3 new Deputy’s just passed our Academy Class last night! They’ll be patrolling in no time!!

Have any questions about the community or looking for more pictures? Join the Discord link above and we have a whole team ready to help you out.

Just a couple screenshots from todays patrol. LEO applications are closing soon so apply while theyre still open

Multiple Civilian cars are being added into the community daily! We’re not like other communities who only show 80% of their interest in the LEO side and forget about the civs!

Perfect image here showing the real-life CHP helicopter and car, followed by our in-game SAHP helicopter and car. Our server is as immersive and realistic as possible, including our vehicles and liveries. Come join us and experience it for yourself!

I would just like to post a few pictures from our creators on the server.
Please also check out our Instagram at www.instagram.com/sbcountyrp

This server is the most realistic VMenu server I have ever been a part of. Lots of staff have real life experience.

Here’s a video of me responding to a fire!

Clean af Civs lookin hawt with these cars

Hey Y’all,
If you are looking for a FiveM server you have found it! I joined this server as an applicant just about two years ago now. I loved the fact that you can progress through the ranks without “knowing the click” like in other servers. I appreciate the staff’s team policy of having an open door, all are more than willing to help and answer questions. When I first joined I was a little intimidated by the change from public servers. SBC is based on San Bernardino California, and we utilize true 10 and 11 codes, PC and VC codes from CA, and true LEO procedures. I have learned so much here and made some really great friends over the time I’ve been here. I would recommend taking a chance on SBC and joining for a patrol or two, I think you will think it is worth the commitment.
Hopefully, I’ll see you soon!
-Osprey

This is a really good FiveM server, it is definitely a more classic style of RP as we are menu-based and have a solid base of community members who have been playing this game for a long time.

This fire department is equally really great as the fire script, realistic hoses, ladders, and vehicles are a really great complimenting feature- not to mention to AMOUNT OF JOBS WE GET!

1 Like