San Andreas Roleplay | Est. July 2017 | Custom Vehicles | Custom EUP | Whitelisted | Currently Recruiting | Age: 15+

Here is a picture of one of our Police Department cars. Hope to give you guys some more pictures soon. We also are about 75% complete with our ESX server. If you would like to play in an amazing Economy server or use these beautiful PD cars, here’s our info:

→ Website: www.sanandreasrpgaming.com
→ Discord: https://discord.gg/p8PCNWh
→ Server IP: 185.249.196.2:32078

1 Like

Also here is one of our BCSO Wildlife Ranger Vehicles.

1 Like

One more for today, just because!

1 Like

Server is fine. Great RP’s. I wish it was state wide though!

1 Like

Hey everyone my name is Jack M. I am the deputy director with San Andreas and i am here to inform what departments are open.

• Los Santos Police Department (LSPD) (Applications Open)
  • San Andreas State Police (SASP) (Applications Closed)
  • Blaine County Sheriff’s Office (BCSO) (Applications Open)
  • Civilian (Applications Open)
  • Communications (Applications Open)
  • Fire/EMS (Applications Open)

→ Website:www.sanandreasrpgaming.com
This is our website you can apply there for the departments that are open.
(If you apply for a department that is closed you will have to pick a different department.

​Thank you for your interest in San Andreas RP!!
Happy New Years!!!

I would like to invite everyone to our official release of our server sided EUP. Please join us tonight as we plan on releasing server sided EUP as well as the new PD cars. Hope to see you all there.

1 Like

One of our newest Police Department cars.

1 Like

Atleast this is a community that has a Website plus not a Free CAD System running off Bubble.io!

Great Respects up for them and I hope the Server goes well and keep it up! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I happy to say that our ESX server will soon be back up and running. Thanks to everyone that has stayed with us and hope you guys like the second server!!!

A couple of our civilians posing for an amazing picture.

If you would like to join us here are some links!

1 Like

Amazing community

1 Like

1 Like

Sergeant Anthony was called to a public disturbance at 1:51 AM Saturday morning, which later turned bad…and quickly!

1 Like

Beautiful box in by the BCSO, SSPD, and LSPD of a vehicle that fled from Law Enforcement Officers on Sunday evening.

1 Like

The Blaine County Sheriffs Office was involved in a Fatal Shooting that ended in the suspect wrecking his vehicle into a drainage ditch. The subject proceeded to “give up”, but opened fire upon the four units on scene. All of his shots missed and the subject was neutralized and pronounced 11-44 upon paramedics arrival. Would you like to become a member of the Sheriffs Department and drive these brand new vehicles? Apply at www.sanandreasrpgaming.com

1 Like

Bumps are only permitted once there has been no activity for 24 hours. Please refrain from bumping within this time. Further violations of this rule may result in your topic being (temporarily) unlisted.

Do not reply to this message, for any questions, flag the post and select ‘Send this user a message…’.

Thanks,
Moderation.

An amazing community with active members and amazing staff

1 Like

This is the best server I have been apart of I’ve been on this server for about a year and this has the best community as well very nice people.

2 Likes

Great Community, Wonderful staff and Owners love to communicate with their members to see how they can make the server better and they love to add new creative ideas to RP.

1 Like

SARP is Recruiting Admins and HR’s!!

The Blaine County Sheriffs Office is looking for 2/two individuals who have experience, compassion, and intelligence. We are looking for a Sheriff Commander and a Sheriff Major. If you are interested in these positions, please feel free to message Dylan W.#1010 on discord, or join the SARP discord for more information. If you can prove that you have the three traits listed by answering a few questions, you will be hired on immediately as one of the HR’s listed without applying or going through a training.

The Los Santos Police Department is looking for 4/four individuals who have experience, compassion, and intelligence. We are looking for a Assistant Chief of Police, Deputy Chief of Police, Commander, and Captain. If you are interested in these positions, please feel free to message Dylan W.#1010 on discord, or join the SARP discord for more information. If you can prove that you have the three traits listed by answering a few questions, you will be hired on immediately as one of the HR’s listed without applying or going through a training.

The San Andreas Highway Patrol is looking for 4/four individuals who have experience, compassion, and intelligence. We are looking for a Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Deputy Commissioner, Chief of Highway Patrol, and Captain of Highway Patrol. If you are interested in these positions, please feel free to message Dylan W.#1010 on discord, or join the SARP discord for more information. If you can prove that you have the three traits listed by answering a few questions, you will be hired on immediately as one of the HR’s listed without applying or going through training.

The Communications Department is looking for 5/five individuals who have experience, compassion, and intelligence. We are looking for a Dispatch Director, Dispatch Deputy Director, Operations Commander, Operations Supervisor, and Dispatch Manager. If you are interested in these positions, please feel free to message Dylan W.#1010 on discord, or join the SARP discord for more information. If you can prove that you have the three traits listed by answering a few questions, you will be hired on immediately as one of the HR’s listed without applying or going through training.

The Civilian Operations is looking for 1/one individual who have experience, compassion, and intelligence. We are looking for a Civilian Deputy Director. If you are interested in these positions, please feel free to message Dylan W.#1010 on discord, or join the SARP discord for more information. If you can prove that you have the three traits listed by answering a few questions, you will be hired on immediately as one of the HR’s listed without applying or going through training.

1 Like