[16+] San Andreas Republic | Menu Based, Lore Friendly Roleplay

Server Update - 16th July 2020

• Added in a new, custom Los Santos International Airport Police Station MLO by Mick King, made specifically for our server.

• Added in a few new miscellaneous house and business interiors.

• Added in an Object Scalpel. It’s like delete gun, but better.

• Added in a few new vehicles, such as a new Yosemite pickup truck, an Australian ute, and an updated Vapid Torrence.

• Our SonoranCAD is now available for all, server member or not.

• We’ve updated to version 8.8 of the EUP pack. Now featuring more uniforms, more departments, and more clothing!

Server Update - 8th September 2020

A lot has been added since the last update, so:

• We now have a Twitter account! Head over to https://twitter.com/sarrp_fivem to check that out

• We also have a website! Head to https://www.sarrp.net to check that out

• New Vehicles:
    Vulcar Nebula Wagon by Vanillaworks Team
    Declasse Alamo by IlayArye (replaces Granger 1500LX)
    Declasse Alamo Retro by w/
    Dozer Trailer by Vanillaworks Team
    Bravado Buffalo Pack by bravo1charlie
    Karin Kuruma Stock by Nexon
    JoBuilt Rubble by w/
    Annis ZR-150 by Vanillaworks Team
    Ubermacht Vorstand by Boywond
    Karin Sultan Basic by 13StewartC

• Added in all the vehicles from the Summer DLC

• New scripts added:
    Tire slash script
    dpClothing
    Freecam script

• New Interiors Added:
    Elite House
    Updated Burgershot
    Venice Beach House

Plus a number of member-exclusive updates!

Server Update - 22nd November 2020

I’m pretty bad at keeping on top of these…

• Rules have been made into a PDF, with a shortened version on the loading screen & in our information channel. View the rules at https://www.sarrp.net/rules.pdf

• We are now using FiveM’s native keybind system for all keybinds. You can now customise various keybinds from the Settings -> Keybinds menu.

• Added in a PLD settings menu, allowing you to customise the Player Location Display.

• Added in the ability to toggle engine on and off - an overdue update.

• New Vehicles Added:
    Improved Vapid Riata by bravo1charlie
    Bravado Buffalo S by sas994
    Schyster Champion by Introvert
    Benefactor Retro Pack by ydrop
    Surfer CCC pack by ydrop
    Bravado Banshee Phase One by Vanillaworks Team
    Improved Declasse Voodoo by w/
    Dewbauchee SuperGTS by LamboFreak
    Dundreary Landstalker Improved by IlayArye
    Hijak Vertice by Vanillaworks Team
    Karin Ariant by LamboFreak
    Maibatsu Penumbra Retro by RezaM39
    RUNE Ajvar by TheBDuck
    RUNE Chopin Trefl by TheBDuck
    Ubermacht Sentinel SG3 pack by 13Stewartc
    Ubermacht Seraph XS by 13StewartC
    Vulcar Hachura R by Vanillaworks Team
    Willard Solair Sedan by chouhanaxer

• New Interiors Added:
    Blackrose Restaurant by TheMorgan
    FIB Grab Office by Alex106
    Vagos Hideout by PablitoMamutoPaputo
    GSD Lost MC Clubhouse by geekbear
    Paleto Bay Rest Area by geekbear
    Submarine Interior by geekbear

• Added in a seatbelt system and script, designed to be easy-to-use and not irritating.

• Added in the amazing San Andreas State Parks pack by bravo1charlie

1 Like

Server Update - 25th November 2020

No, I’m not the same guy who usually writes these. Surprise! I’m filling in for the OP, our server director, who is fighting his nemesis on top of an abandoned clock tower.

All of these server sided features are courtesy of Bozza.

Server Update - 26th November 2020

Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends! :turkey:

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who has messed with the wrong people and has gotten himself into some serious sh*t.

And to end this update, here are a few more pictures of the content from previous update, namely new tactical clothing options from EUP Beta 8.9, represented by the Rockford Hills Police SWAT, and a picture of our lovely RHPD Traffic Scout by Bozza in action.

Server Update - 7th December 2020

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is staying off the grid until things cool down.

Server Update - 17th of December 2020

• Added the vehicles from The Cayo Perico Heist update.
    These are the Dinka Verus, BF Weevil, Vapid Winky, Pegassi Toreador, Mammoth Squaddie, Vetir, Maibatsu Machez Scout, Grotti Brioso 300, Western Annihilator Stealth, Sparrow, Kraken Avisa, Nagasaki Weaponized Dinghy, Kurtz 31 Patrol Boat and the Shitzu Longfin.
    A selection worthy of one of the biggest narcobarons in the Americas.
    Land and air based vehicles

Waterborne vessels

• Added the reworked LSPD Mission Row interior by breze.
    Turns out, a police building doesn’t have to smell of voided bowels and gun powder. It can also smell of cheap Swedish pre-cut furniture.

• Added a new LSPD Scout by actuallytoxic.
    A full showcase can be seen here: Scout
    This police SUV took the law enforcement market by storm when it was first introduced. There’s about to be a few more, roaming the streets.

(screenshot courtesy of Officer91)

• Added the Buckingham Valkyrie by IlayArye for LSPD, LSFD and LSCoFD, with liveries made by our Deputy Fire Chief, FrstRspndr.
    Instantly recognizable to any connoisseur of military-themed action movies, this is one of the few survivors of the 1960s war effort that the American government is still willing to invest in. Mere sigh of it’s imposing profile had the locals running for their lives back in 'Nam, so it should prove popular with local gang populace. Wait, these things don’t have the door mounted miniguns? Not even the police one?
    LSPD Variant

LSFD Variant

LSCoFD Variant

• Added the Police Shield by xander1998.
    Also known by its retail name, the Infiltrator Penetrator™.

• Added the 311 Non-Emergency contact into the phone.
    A second rate government hotline for second rate calls, YourSA 311 cares. Kind of.
    unknown

• Added the Enhanced Utility Truck by PNWParksFan. Noone really thought that something as boring as public works can feel so militarized. BRUTE sought to fix that.

• Misc. adjustments to scripts, Discord server, sirens and horns. We’ve added the Groovy bot into our discord, so that you can share just how terrible/awesome your music taste is with the rest of the channel.

1 Like

Arguably late as hell to the party, but the Law Enforcement department wishes you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :slightly_smiling_face: And no, that’s not all of us, just a nice vertical slice.

(image credit: Officer91)

Server Update - 1st of January 2021

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is currently standing in the rain, in front of the house where the love of his life lives, holding a boombox over his head.

Server Update – 12th of January 2021

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is currently in Timbuktu, uncovering the secrets surrounding his father’s mysterious disappearance.

That fire engine looks really cool

Server Update - 1st of February 2021

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is currently stumbling along a highway in a bathrobe, having no recollection of who he is.

Server Update - 1st of March 2021 - The Interior Update™

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is currently campaining for Proposition 208.

Big thank you to Nacho for letting us use these two beta vehicles!

Added the following civilian vehicles:

1 Like

Server Update - 14th of April 2021

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is grieving the death of his beloved pet rock.

Quite a lot has been added since last update, so let’s dive in.

Added the following civilian vehicles:

Added the following police vehicles:

Added the following Fire/EMS vehicles:

really cool server

Server Update - 15th of June 2021

Kept you waiting, huh?

I’m not the same guy who usually writes these, filling in for our server director, who is training for the upcoming Hide and Seek World Championship. The Missing Persons Bureau have declared him dead since.

Added almost 30 new misc. civilian vehicles, everything from super sports, through truck shitboxes, both of Eastern European and South American provenience. There’s way too many to list, so I’ll just post the most interesting ones.

Law Enforcement has seen an absolutely massive overhaul as well. We have new vehicles and uniforms, so let’s get to it…

Server Update - 25th of April 2022

Apparently we forgot about this post, whoops

I don’t usually write changelogs/updates, filling in for our server directors, who are still missing.
I’m not going to go through every update since Jun '21 as I would probably be here all day so I’m going to go other some of the big updates.

• After a long period of consultation and review, we have changed our rules, a few of the changed rules include a change to our restricted roles, now roleplaying as animals, bail bonds and other things which were previously allowed are now restricted. We also made it mandatory to use our CAD for server members, all people are encouraged to use it however although there are exceptions for “throwaway” characters. Finally, we also increased our minimum age to play to 15 to match our server membership age requirement, anybody who was on the discord as of 31st January 2022 was “grandfathered” in as an allowed player.

• We have been more focused on civilian roleplay and as such we have added quite a few new cars varying from weird British 3 wheelers all the way to Pegassi Roadsters, as for interiors we have got quite a few interiors for the various trailers scattered around Senora Desert as well as a motel in Davis, some firewatch towers for the state park and a very nice workshop/garage along with other various interiors.

• We updated the server to the contract DLC giving everyone access to the cars, clothing, and other items added with this update, these are fully accessible on the server for everyone to use

• Law Enforcement went through a period of refining the recruitment and training process and it is now easier to teach and streamlined.

• Security got some new vehicles as well as going through a rework which we expect to be finished in the near future.

There is absolutely a lot I have missed here so I highly encourage you to check out the server and our updates channel in discord which goes into more details, and hopefully our posts on here become more frequent again

Wow, it’s been a while

So, if you couldn’t tell, we don’t really do server updates in these messages anymore. We mostly notify people of updates in our Discord, since there are too many to keep track of here. Alright, I know that’s a bit of a humble brag, but honestly it’s true.

In the meantime though, some of the big things that have changed include:

• We’ve added a new county called Majestic County, which now occupies the space of Sandy Shores, Harmony, and Grapeseed. It’s based off Imperial County, and based from cut GTA V content.

• Our server’s grown a lot! We get a lot more regular players nowadays, and it’s pretty awesome to see.

• So many new vehicles. So many. And new agencies, and departments, and documents, and clothes, and all sorts of other goodies.

So what are you waiting for? Come on and join!

1 Like

Could you tell me where to find that MLO for the SAHP station?

San Andreas Republic
We are a 100% lore friendly, menu-based, semi-public FiveM roleplay server founded in 2018. Our focus is creating an environment that encourages high-quality, highly enjoyable roleplay, with freedoms given to roleplayers. We expect people to put thought and effort into their roleplay, while giving them the freedom to do so.

Why play on San Andreas Republic?

• Custom vehicles, clothing, maps, interiors and scripts - giving you the tools you need to roleplay.
  • Well optimized - minimal texture loss/framerate lag.
  • 100% lore friendly - you’ll find no real life brands in this server.
  • A mature, well-rounded playerbase (16+).
  • Transparent server updates - you’ll always be in the loop on new server assets.
  • A wide variety of departments (40+), designed to make the world more immersive and interesting.
  • Freedom to do the roleplay you want to do, so long as it’s enjoyable for all involved.
  • Hundreds of add-on cars for civilians, all of which can be used by anybody.
  • Scripthook enabled - use Menyoo and Simple to aid in your roleplay, note that SSLA is required.
  • No unnecessary restrictions, just the power to do good roleplay.

Server Information
Server IP: San Andreas Republic FiveM Server
Rules: https://rules.sarrp.org/
Welcome Guide: https://www.sarrp.org/docs/files/welcome.pdf
Apply for Membership: https://apply.sarrp.org/
Plugins: San Andreas Republic

Social Media
Twitter: https://twitter.com/sarrp_fivem
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sarrp_fivem/
Tiktok: San Andreas Republic (@sarepublicrp) | TikTok
Discord: San Andreas Republic