Experienced LEO looking

Hey, ill keep this short and sweet.

About me. I am 39, was in the military untill 2006. Was a LEO for a bit, found my passion in trucking. Currently a OTR trucker, still gaming. I am NOT PG13, but i understand twitch TOS while other people may be streaming. I have been RPing since SA-MP days, police lights were not even synced LOL.

Now what i am looking for… a whitelisted realistic rp server, economy based. Professional LEO leadership, preferably with IRL experience. Have a population of 20 to 30 players a night. I am hoping to find something original. Also, I woukd like to talk to some the LEO leadership before i commit to answer any questions as this post is purposely left vague.

Thanks for your time.

Ignore the posts below, ran a server for a few years… closed it.

4 Likes

Bump; Looking for members! San Andreas Heat

1 Like

Awesome server!! Join up, I wont play another one.

1 Like

Awesome server. Want to see what its like playing on here check out these videos
Coletti VS Gramps: Part 1 GTA FIVE M San Adreas Heat - YouTube
Coletti VS Gramps Part2 Coletti Meets Gramps AGAIN! - YouTube
Nick Coletti Gets Stopped|GTA FiveM|San Adreas Heat - YouTube
"You Cant Park Here!" Nick Coletti VS Highway Patrol - YouTube

Great server to play on! Been playing with this group of people since April. I don’t play on any other servers for RP except San Andreas Heat.

Bump; Come join us and play this weekend.

Come hand out with us, activity pics up in the evenings as people get home from work. Building a great group of players here

Still looking for members, We need Officers, Fire and EMS members. Going to be pushing out a update soon to add more jobs and fun stuff for civilians to do.

If you are looking for Drama free RP this is the place for you. Police, Fire, EMS with paid medical system and many more jobs. County Sherif has one position open.

1 Like

20210812003846_1

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Spent the day on mafia island. One of the best RP servers ive ever played on. More pictures to come,

2 Likes

Still looking for officers for LSPD, Also looking for medical personnel. Come check us out.

1 Like

First bank robbery for SAH:RP https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/866179707443085312/897696639647633408/bank_1.jpg

IMG_9244

Revamped State Police, check it out below.

20211104161721_1

We are hiring for all departments currently. We need LEO, Fire and EMS. We have 2 major bike clubs. A drift and street racing club just starting to set up along with a Mafia.

Come Join the LSPD, we need more Officers to help fight crime. The Mafia and Biker gangs are going crazy. Bank robbers gang wars and a whole bunch more stuff going on we need all the help we can get.
Join LSPD Now

You think you’re about the MC life?
With over 30 different bikes, and 2 different established clubs, and custom colors coming in, “San Andreas Heat” has got all your FiveM MC needs in mind. With legit bylaws and established role structure, you can work your way to the top of your chapter. From street bikes, to baggers and everything in between. There’s a bike and a crew for you. Join our discord and make your intentions known. The city of San Andreas is truly yours.

Looking for more LSPD officers, We have to many criminals at the moment and we need back up! With two rival biker clubs and a mafia we have our hands full. Just join the discord and shoot us a message.