Delete

hi 20 chars hgggggggggggggggg

1 Like

Post Bump!

Post Bump!

Wow, I just joined this server. Was very clean and impressive, definitely recommended.

2 Likes

Post Bump!

Made my account just to leave a comment it ahaha. Actually a well though out server, I get its very small but I see large potential in it and I think if you’re looking for a server this is definitely the one. The admins and staff team seem like great people and very nice to the members, I can’t wait until this server reaches a very very active fan base. I would love for others to join because it seriously is the best server I have played ever. Thank you.

1 Like

Post Bump!

Best Server Ever!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: 5/5 Stars
Absolutely in love with the server, definitely the best I have ever joined. I applied for a department and got a reply in less then 20 minutes. I believe they said once they have an active player count they will be considering white list so highly recommend joining asap.

1 Like

@Mickals We really appreciate the review, we love seeing new members join and those who contribute in helping our server gain popularity. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Post Bump!

Updated advertisement (Post Bump)

Post bump!

Post bump!

Post bump!

Complete redesign and updated advertisement.

Newest Changes to San Andreas Department of Public Safety Roleplay

• Added more EUP especcialy for Civilians
• AverageBot (Discord bot by me) currently in the works
• Improved vMenu support
• And many more…

Interested in our Server?

We welcome you to join us, come make some friends with in our community or bring along some of your friends with you, were excited to have new members join us daily. Thank you, San Andreas Department of Public Safety - Staff Team.

New content posted on our forum, please visit http://sadpsrp.tk/

Hosting Server Patrol very soon check out our Discord for more information.