⭐ REDRUM ROLEPLAY | 100k or Die Type | Looking for active staff & Police | 200+ Custom Cars & Donks | Custom Maps! |

This Server Is The best EVER!!!

Really fun server! Great admins good rp the server gets updated 24/7 new content everytime I’d recommaned anybody to join this server.

We today did a memorial for fallen Sheriff’s Deputy Sgt. Ron Helus. He was killed in the line of service on 11/08/2018 in Thousand Oaks, California. He was a true hero. For more info on this please see – https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/11/08/thousand-oaks-shooting-slain-sheriff-ron-helus/1927917002/

We will be making a video to show the appreciation to him. God Bless.

1 Like

Just some late night construction on East Joshua Road. Pot holes got bad and needed filled!

how can i be a cop on the server or can i or no?
if i can. can you tell me because i want to be a cop so bad.
plz. but ty.!.! :grinning::grinning::smiley::smiley::wink::no_mouth:

join discord, see #volunteer-help

what is the discord server link???

First Of I was giving you a second chance Until you became Disrespectful with me. I told you You RDM again i would kick you. Then you became disrespectful and called me the N word. We dont tolerate RDM or racial Slurs on this server. That is why i banned you. Anyone on the server that knows me will tell you the first time i do anything it is a kick. But you went beyond that. So for you to even say im a DICK is far wrong. Get to know wtf your talking about before you say anything about anyone. Like i said ask anyone on our server that knows me. Im one of the Lenient admins.

Best Community You should join grate rp and awesome staff

can i get the new discord invite

F8 Connect redrumrp.zapto.org

We are currently looking for active staff & Department heads!

Come check it out ! We’re going to post screenshots soon!

New Gun Skin!

BEST GANG SERVER HANDS DOWN!!! We got everything in here, custom clothes, custom cars, custom MLOs, bank systems, robberies, gangs/turf wars, active police and gangs to tryout for. Get in and check it out and welcome to your new favorite server!!! Discord.gg/rrrp and F8 connect redrumrp.zapto.org

redrumlogo

Screenshot (122)