Velocity Roleplay

Velocity Roleplay

A new server with a long-standing and experienced community brings Velocity Roleplay.
Velocity is a FiveM server that brings the commonly required features that appear across most RP servers except instead of copying the existing systems most servers are using - we hand craft all of our content. From character creation to jobs, everything is entirely original and written by experienced developers with over 15 years of experience.

Top Features

• AI Live Stream that broadcasts the most interesting scenarios currently happening in real time.(Twitch)
  • High framerates guaranteed, actually optimized server. Runs latest GTA builds, always
  • 1200~ vehicles, with dedicated custom modelers, texture artists and GTA meta-file experts
  • Persistency - vehicles are always available where you left them no matter what
  • Hardcore and other character modes for unique playstyles and experiences
  • Advanced police interactions such as cuffing with a 1v1 battle system for cuffs, spike strips with actual interaction
  • Custom clothing, with dedicated clothing artists and lots of room for clothing expansion
  • Individualized department structures for emergency services, council administration - open to new departments
  • 20+ skills
  • Advanced medical system similar to ACE (arma)
  • Functional in-game MDT
  • 50~ MLO’s updated, customized and optimized
  • High fidelity phone with many apps. Services app for reaching businesses and employees including police departments
  • Crime Hub, a hotspot for criminals to get quick access to other criminals and criminal systems
  • Balanced economy not blown out of proportion
  • Payday event system that drives the economy at the top of every hour
  • Cycled vehicle dealerships using checks/balances to monitor vehicle limits and rarity of vehicles
  • Unique lore-concepts that base the world in a new and approachable roleplay reality

Factions

• Custom gang development available
  • East Side Ballas
  • Redline Performance (Mod Shop)
  • SASP, LSSD

Discord: (Velocity Roleplay)
Play Now: (←Velocity Roleplay→ ←Serious RP→ ←Fresh Launch→ ←LGBTQIA+ Friendly→ ←New Hardcore Mode→ / Cfx.re)
Ask about our recruit-a-friend rewards

18 Likes

+1 The best RP Server I ever played on FiveM, definitely recommending joining that one!

3 Likes

Thanks so much, it’s been a pleasure having you around!

2 Likes

Awesome Roleplay community, if you’re seeking a strict RP environment with active development hop in-game and check SALife out!

3 Likes

Community is experiencing a renaissance and we are working on a new gamemode for the future!

2 Likes

Awesome server and a great place to RP. The Job system is very well thought through and in-depth.

3 Likes

Thanks! Job system is awesome. http://sanandreas.life/ - wiki to learn about the jobs.

2 Likes

If you’ve played in the past, come on back and see what’s new I think you’ll be blown away at the work we’ve done! If you’re new and want to enjoy a true RP experience, join us at SALife and see for yourself.

4 Likes

I love this server, great dev and staff team. Most things in the server are custom and there is a good variety of jobs, as well as several player-run businesses so there is always something to do, and the dev team is always coming up with new features and is very open to feedback and feature suggestions.

3 Likes

Continuous development changes and even more to come as we make our way to the 3.0 update. Come check us out!

3 Likes

Continued development, experienced staff, and enthusiastic players make for a great combination here. Open to new and old Role-Players San Andreas Life is a robust and diverse server that offers any type of role-play you can imagine. Literally. If you find something missing, simply make a suggestion and the development team will do their damnedest to implement the feature into the server.

3 Likes

Thanks Otis and it’s been a pleasure having you on the staff team!

3 Likes

Such a amazing server. The development team constantly makes changes and enhances the server daily. The detail and in depth role play is light years ahead of most servers. There is so many different jobs and tools that allow players to get the full RP immersion no matter what you path you choose to take your character. If serious RP is your thing this is the server for you!

3 Likes

I’ve had the pleasure of RPing with the SALife bunch throughout SAMP, Arma3 and GTA V for roughly 8-9 years, I wouldn’t say there’s been a second of it that’s been bad. I could go on all day about the staff team, but the golden soul of the server is the community. SALife is home to some of the best role-players that FiveM has to offer, with each and everyone contributing to the ever-growing story. It’s been an absolute honour to play with everyone on the server.

3 Likes

This is probably one of the most advanced rp servers around and perfect for this search for a serious RP server. The devs and admins are amazing and do everything they can to increase each and every persons RP. If you haven’t tried it out I would def give it a shot! 10/10

3 Likes

Thank you for playing!

3 Likes

This server has some of the best RPers out there. The devs work hard to bring the community the features that really make our RP shine. The staff team is responsive and dedicated to making it a fun place for everyone. Come on and join us!

3 Likes

I love this server more than my firstborn son

3 Likes

As a newcomer to RP, the staff and people on the server were really super helpful, including on the Discord server. I honestly had to come here and thank you guys for being so great. I came to your server and not only got help, but I made some great friends. The community events are really well put together, and there’s constant updates. Seriously appreciate you guys and all your hard work. Can’t wait to see this server get even bigger and better. Try the server out, you won’t regret it.

3 Likes

Trying to introduce myself to RP, i’ve been browsing thru alot of RP servers and testing out wich ones would suit me. I instantly knew i hit the jackpot when i started on SALIFE. It’s incredibly unique compared to any other server i have ever seen. The time and effort invested by the development team is something i have never seen before. Any of my questions got answered in minutes, the support team does a great job!

3 Likes