Saggy Pants

Hi there I am quiet new to clothing bit of fivem and was just looking for a bit of help. I have openIV, and photoshop and know how to edit clothes and what they look like but im struggling with adding new clothes. So I want to add saggy jeans to my fivem server but as it isnt from normal GTA I cant get it on open IV so I have to download it from 5 mods. The downloads that I get all come with ytd files and ydd that I can add to the server but If i want to edit the clothes it doesnt work. I put them in open IV i changed the look of the ytd saved it but it doesnt save for the ydd. Does anyone know how to make it so the ydd I added changes to what the ydd is

Many thanks in advance if you van help
Max

1 Like

YDD ist only the Model of the cloth. you need to edit the ytd. best thing is to download a car, use the dlc.rpf because in there you turn on the “edit” mode, after that drag and drop your ytd. in den dlc.rpf and open it with “edit” mode activated, there you can import dds. files wich are provided for textures. save it and put it on you server

Hi there thanks for the reply, so I have to do it as if i’m adding a car go on the dlc.rpf on that car file, drag the cloth ytd in it and then get the different textures for the clothing and then add all them textures to the server by just drag abs drop? I’m struggling with adding clothes as well. Is it just making a file. having a resource.lua in it blank and then a steam folder with all the ytd in it. So if that was the case what files would i drag into the server following what you said about the textures in the dlc.rod pack ?

where do you get the model from, im really struggling with finding a pair other that the “large sagged jeans”