RS20 / Error 35 / CURLcode 0x23

I can’t install or launch FiveM, when I remove the cache file it tries to update the game cache but fails.

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Version 1607
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes
Filepath to FiveM folder \Desktop\FiveM
System specifications Gtx 960 2 gb, 16 GB of Ram, 3.10 ghz AMD 4 core
All Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/rz3YD
Also add what you already tried so far.
Reinstalling
Restarting my PC
NetFXRepairTool
Verifying integrity of game files
Removing cache folder
Removing Plugin Folder

Having the same issue. First time installing. Seems like it can’t download necessary files for some reason.

1 Like

You need a clean GTA V installation in order to run FiveM, your installation folder contains modifications which shouldn’t be there which indicates you either used modifications in the past or you are trying to use them right now.

Please remove your modifications and/or re-install GTA V in order to make sure you have a clean installation.

:snail:

That didn’t work but I do have a theory on what the problem is since I started having trouble with programs not related to GTAV or FiveM at the same time this problem started. I will get back to you on what I find.

yeah, it turns out a program was blocking certain connections in the background without notifying me. The plugins I had in the GTAV directory wouldn’t interfere with FiveM but since I have to reinstall all my game files (I installed windows onto a new ssd as a boot drive and it changed the drive letter for the hard drive making it so all the file paths were no longer valid also breaking any un-install software) they are no longer in my GTAV directory. All I have left to do is finish configuring installation paths for my PC and delete any old useless/broken programs. (windows tech support tried moving a terabyte of data from my hard drive onto a 120GB ssd for some reason causing me some more issues).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.