๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ // Very ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ // ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ // ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข Everything // ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† *

Good server, just donโ€™t join if youโ€™re going to be a shitlord or do dumb shit. This is a SERIOUS RP server, stealing cop cars every 5min is not Serious! Good server, good people. Donโ€™t be a DICK

5 Likes

I play as a cop and as a crim and let me tell you there is so much to do and so much that is undiscovered. Escape is like my second life.

5 Likes

I love playing as part of the San Andreas government. This server allows me to do that. I canโ€™t urge anybody enough to check it out.

Plenty of amazing features, plus the community is amazing!

3 Likes

EscapeRP2.0 Status listens to Bugershot while chilling - YouTube This is just one song created by a record lable within the EscapeRP 2.0 server . The server is full of great talent and people come and join the server to find out more and see first hand what is available . Amazing community.

3 Likes

I like that it wiped, sometimes joining new servers where people are rich as hell is boring.

3 Likes

Thanks alot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Been playing Escape now since the launch of 2.0 and I have to say I havenโ€™t been anywhere else, Constantly new content and never a dull moment as there is always something to be doing regardless of your play style or status on the server.

2 Likes

Best server ive played on ever! love the community and the RP

2 Likes

Great City i love it here

Tuner update has arrived

tuner update has arrived

1 Like

Breathe - Demonetti Ft. Dolly - YouTube In game music productions

Lets gooo!

1 Like

Server Is Open For This Week Come Play (No Whitelist Needed)

Still really enjoying this server! Definitely worth a check!

1 Like

Most unique Serious RP i seen out there in this city

Still going strong as serious roleplay server, quality has always been the goal here so if you are looking for a high quality server, this is the s**t right here folks.

2 Likes

Love this server. Wouldnโ€™t know where else I would play. So much to do you wonโ€™t wanna log off.

2 Likes

Chillin Like a Villan!

2 Likes